Your Tournament

'Um... my Lord,' a man came in pulling neds attention to the door. 'your grace, the queen.' he announced before walking away and the queen walked in.

'Your Grace.' Ned said stiffly.

'you're missing your tournament' cersei reminded him.

'Just because it's in my name does not make it mine.' Ned told her.

'Of course,' she agreed looking around the Hand's office. 'I thought we might put what happened on the Kings Road behind us,' Cersei offered 'the argument with the wolves... the need to kill the beast was extreme.' she admitted 'but sometimes we go to extremes when I children not concerned. How is Sansa?'

'Well she likes it here' ned admitted.

'It seems she is the only stark that does, she favors the south like her mother not much of the north and her-' ceresi went on. Yet somehow Sasha favored the north, and was trapped in the south...

'What are you doing here?'

'I might ask the same of you.' Cersei said taking threatening steps forward her heels clicking on the ground 'what is it you hope to accomplish?'

'The king called on me to serve him and the realm and that is what I will do until he tells me otherwise.' Ned informed her.

'You can't change him you can't help him.' Cersei informed him 'he will do what he wants what he's only ever done. You will do your best to pick up the pieces.'

'If that is my job then so be it.' Ned said confidently.

'You were just a soldier, you take your orders and you carry on. I suppose it makes sense your older brother was charged to lead and you were charged to follow.' Cersei mocked

'I was also trying to kill my enemies your grace.'

'As was I.' she informed him before turning away mischievous look in her eyes. "Sasha.' Cersei bite out viciously as she was leaving.

'Pleasant conversation as always with Cersei Lannister?' sasha questioned approaching him.

'Bara-' ned corrected.

'Don't you dare give her my name, Ned.' Sasha warned. 'she is not deserving of that title.' Sasha assured him.

'no. she is not.' Ned agreed and a smile adorned sashas face.

'you are missing the tournament.' Sasha told her. 'I got the Hound a new helmet but hes not going to be in the tournament, but he said he would bring it. Just in case.' Sasha informed him.

'I was just leaving now.' Ned told her before he realized what she said. 'you got the hound a helmet?'

'Yes, he is...my friend.' Sasha told him. 'allow me to escort you there.' sasha held out an arm for him. All the anger and bitterness flowed out of him, seeing her smiling face.