Lemons

'Damn you make a woman want to murder a man.' Sasha informed him, kicking up snow. 'don't be surprised when it hurts.' She purred. 'Run while you can.' She teased.

'Ned, your woman is scary... no terrifying I think is the better way to describe sarah.' Alfie informed him.

'what happened?' ned questioned.

'much better things we can do with our mouths then discuss them... don't you think?' sasha purred in his ear. Ned scooped her up, lips colliding.

'stop making the rest of us jealous.' Alfie muttered. Jon looked up from the courtyard as his father spun sasha around a laugh on her lips. He couldn't believe how happy his father was, he had truly never seen him like this. But how could he not fall in love with sasha, jon had developed a crush when he first met her but thought that was irrational, her being a princess and him a bastard but here she was completely and madly in love with his father.

'Alright back to work.' Grenn said slapping jon in the back of the head, snapping him away from sasha and his father. This is how days were spent, since only a few actually knew how to fight.

++++

'What do you miss most about the capital?' jon asked

'Lemons.' both Ned and Sasha said simultaneously they shared a smile and Jon smiled to himself thinking how absolutely adorable they were.

'Lemons?' jon questioned

'And chocolate' Sasha added 'they made the best cacao pastry a chocolate drizzle it was delicious.' Her mouth water just thinking about it

'Sasha used to make faces every time she ate a lemon but then she would keep eating more she still does it I saw it at the capital.' Ned told him.

'I don't make faces anymore' sasha declared

'No they're more subtle now.' Ned agreed pulling her to him kissing her cheek

'Shut up.' she teased laughing as she playfully slapped at his chest. Jon watched them he truly had never seen someone that seemed so perfect for each other before.

++++

'Come on.' sasha encouraged. Teasing the man. Waggling a finger he stepped forward a smug look on his face. Quickly sasha kicked a leg up her foot colliding with his face, he dropped to the ground cursing

'Cheat!' He shouted rubbing at his jaw

'You think the wildlings are going to play fair? By the rules you made up in your head?' Sasha laughed openly. 'Ha. Jon they are never going to be ready' sasha told him turning her back on them. He charged at her jon opened her mouth to warn her but she heard the footsteps crunching in the snow and figured he would retaliate for her embarrassing him. She ducked down before sending a punch to his throat he gasped for breath she swiped a foot under him and landed with a thud on his back she held a foot down on his chest.

'You done?' She questioned grinning he nodded swatting at her foot. She sent the smuggest of winks in ned and jons direction. 'Whoes next?' She challenged.

After another long day of too many hours with training to many incompetent man sasha yanked off her jacket

'Sas- sarah' ned declared. 'Its freezing put that back on.' he demanded pulling it back up her arms

'Im boiling we have been at it for hours!' sasha declared.

'Thats what she said.' one of the men sniggered.

'You wish any woman said that to you.' sasha sassed back at him before turning back to ned.

'Take a break then. Jon and grenn can handle the while we get some food.' Ned suggested

'Go on. We got this' grenn agreed jon nodded as well.

'Alright now lets not look like a bunch of weaklings that cant hold a sword proper by the time Sarah gets back.' jon instructed as ned led sasha away.