Real bed

'one night in a real bed?' sasha suggested seeing the torches of an inn as they rode in the darkness.

'a real bed... what would we do with a real bed?' he questioned smirking over at her.

'I have a few ideas.' She admitted. glad for the darkness to hide her blush.

Sasha tried to control her movements, but her hips were lifting on their own accord. He gently bit the soft curve of her stomach and she bucked again.

"You are perfect, Princess. Every inch of you," he kissed sasha's hip bones, and she realized that loud moans were coming from her mouth. She wanted him desperately,

"Please," sasha whispered.

She sank down on him, relishing the fullness that engulfed her when Ned was inside of her. Grabbing the headboard, she raised herself up and down his cock. The sounds of their lovemaking were filling the room.

+++++++++

'I'm sorry, did you just say...' sasha questioned her hood high over her head.

'Robb stark, he married some nurse on the battle field, Frey was making a fuss now they are having a bloody wedding.' The man told her. good thing they stayed at an inn that night or else they would have kept going to their previous camp in riverrunn.

'Who is to be married?' sasha questioned casually.

'Edmure Tully and Roslin Frey,' he told her. 'Are to be married at the twins.'

'that's... thanks.' Sasha told him heading outside where ned was tending to the horses.

'Edmure Tully.' Sasha said when she saw him. 'Thats Catelyns brother?' Sasha asked

'Yes.' Ned said confused running a hand up and down her arm as she approached.

'he is to marry Roslin Frey. At the Twins. Robb went there for the wedding. We are headed in the wrong direction.' Sasha informed him.

'The freys. Dear god they are working with walder frey?! That man is trouble. He doesnt give a damn about loyalty or honor. He likes power and recognition. Helping the starks wont get him that.' ned informed her.

'You think he going to try something?' Sasha questioned as they packed back up they were headed to south riverrun now they needed to head to the twins, at the north peak of the riverrunns for a damn wedding. They had passed the twins. How did they miss this news as they traveled?

'Maybe if we were on bigger roads-' sasha began. She hated that they had to take back roads and stay hidden, but it was for both of their protection.

'We could be seen and we are no good to anyone dead. You reminded me of that,' ned told her.

'After the wedding they will come back to the riverrunn camps no?' Sasha questioned 'perhaps we just keep going. At the rate we are by the time we get there odds are they will headed back.' using back roads and traveling after nightfall most nights to stay on track they moved slower.

'No.... we will try and make it.' Ned told her

'Then lets get going.' Sasha agreed as they turned around.