Do as I say if we are to survive

'Sasha is going to beg for Ned Starks life. You are going to grant it. Then you were going to send them both away.' cersei told her son.

'What? Why?' Joffrey exclaimed

'Because she thinks she has a better claim to the throne than you do. You need to remove her from Kings Landing. We will tell everyone that you send Ned Stark away to the wall and then you will send them both off together. That is the only way. That is the only way we survive this my boy.' Cersei told him.

'Mother I don't understand. Sasha has been wonderful, she has been a hand to the hand for years now she knows the capital better than anyone. Why not just make her my hand execute Ned stark and make her my hand?' Joffrey questioned. After sasha told him he was no brother of hers he felt a pang of pain run through him and he wanted to get back in his sisters good graces. She had always been there for him and their younger siblings and yet he pushed her away, time and time again.

'You will do no such thing.' she said 'Sasha will have no part in this castle anymore. You are to send her and ned stark far away from Kings Landing.'

'Mother I don't understand-'

'She will take your crown from you. She will take it.' Cersei snapped shaking her son into understanding.

'No she wouldn't-' Jeffrey told her

'Yes she would.' Cersei assured him. 'She would take it and she would rule and she would have the rest of us executed.'

'No she wouldn't.' Joffrey insisted

'She would kill us all because she is the first born she thinks the crown is rightfully hers but it is not. It is yours. Do not let your emotions, your feelings for your sister cloud your judgment. She needs to go far away and the only way she's going to agree to do that is if you execute my plan, my mission. You tell the world that you sent Ned Stark to the wall. To live out the rest of his days. After of course he admits that you are the rightful King. No one shall know what is to come of them. but we need them both gone.'

'Sasha she wouldn't agree to this-'

'Sasha is not the king, you are. She will never be the queen you will always be the king, my son. You have to use your head now.'

'do you really think she would just leave with Ned Stark?' Joffrey questioned.

'I believe she will. She won't put up a fight. She will bring him to the wall...' and then she will die there. Cersei thought she was already concocting a plan to kill both Ned and Sasha.

'What happens when she returns?' Joffrey questioned.

'You will have claimed your claim to the throne. It will be far too late for her to challenge you for it.' Cersei informed him.

'I don't think she would challenge my claim mother I think she would be-'

'She would because she is Roberts daughter and she will fight till the end. But she will never be queen. You have to listen to me! You have to do as I say for this is to work. You cannot do as you please for once. For once,' she accentuated 'you need to do as I say if we are all to survive this war, this Game of Thrones.'