I YIELD

'How do you know that man? Alfie was it?' Sasha questioned as ned made a fire in their room as sasha pulled off her dirty clothes, she was in desperate need of a bath and fresh linins. The water wasn't hot but it was warm as sasha ran a hand cross the tub.

'I was at the wall with him. When I was 15.'

'all boys must serve two years in the service at the age of 15.' Sasha recalled.

'he became a good friend of mine. But hes a bit rough...' ned said vaguely his eyes wandering to sasha slowly less and less clothes adorned her body and more and more skin showed.

'he will keep our secret?' sasha pondered stepping into the water, sinking down.

'he... will...' ned said slowly watching her. she smiled back at him before dunking her head down rinsing out the dirt and grime from the past few moons of travel. When she came up her black hair dripped down her back, she smiled back at ned.

'I think you probably need a washing as well.' She coed biting at her lip. Ned didn't have to be told twice. He hurriedly pulled at his clothes his boots, stumbling over to the tub, sasha moved up letting him slide in behind her, he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her neck before letting his hands travel down her body, both submerged she relished in the feeling. With sasha in his arms the steady rise and fall of her chest against him ned could pretend that everything was fine. That this was their life. That she was his and no one wanted them dead. In these quiet moments he could pretend.

++++++

Sasha could trace the fingerprints he left burning in her skin. She needed him more than she should. She shouldnt want him yet she did. Constantly, it was becoming a problem, but it was a good problem to have.

They spent over two moons at the wall waiting for Jon and Benjens return. It felt like they had a sense of normal again. They trained in the morning after breakfast with Alfie, he flirted with Sasha constantly but she politely ignored his advances, ned had to smack Alfie upside the head a few times.

'I get it, I get it...' Alfie said finally after the first moon. 'shes yours.' Alfie muttered rubbing at his head.

'damn right she is.' Ned agreed sending the smuggest of winks in sasha direction, she bit at her lip shaking her head a smile pulling at her lips.

The nights watch were highly impressed with sashas skills, she told them her father was a sell sword. Taught her a few tricks.

'Eddie against his pretty little wife.' One of the men shouted.

'I put coin on Sarah!' another called.

'Naw, she is still a woman, good but no man. She couldn't take a man down.'

'that's a bit sexist don't you think? A woman could easily kill any man... if given the proper motivation.' She smiled sweetly up at him. 'so brave are you? Care to go against me?' sasha easily beat him to the ground, his sword thrown to the side she held her blade to his throat. 'do you yield?' she questioned.

'naw bitch!' he shouted, trying to kick her legs from under her but she saw it coming. Jumping up and landing down, her knee digging into his chest, her blade still at his throat.

'do... you... yield?' she repeated slowly. He looked around as his companions, they were smiling condescendingly down at him, she dipped her sword lower, pressing just enough to cause his Adams apple to bob, hitting the blade.

'fine, fine.' He whispered.

'I cant hear you...' sasha sung out, grinning up at ned.

'Fine.' He spat.

'fine what?' she questioned ignorantly.

'I YIELD!' he shouted. With a smirk she rose, the most superior of smiles on her face as she offered him a hand up, which he rejected storming off like a child that had been put in the corner.

Days were filled with fun and games as they waited for jon and benjen while nights were filled with love and passion. Tangled in each others arms, making every man in the vicinity, close enough to hear their moans and groans of pleasure envy Ned even more.

But all good things must come to an end....