Syrio says...

Arya was balancing on 1 foot at the top of the stairs when Sasha and Ned found her

'Syrio says that a water dancer can stand on one toe for hours.' Arya told them when they stopped in front of her.

'It's a hard fall down the steps.'

'Syrio says that every hurt is a lesson and every lesson makes you better.' Arya informed them. 'Syrio says that tomorrow I'm going to be chasing cats.'

'I've been chasing around the cats too I don't usually catch them though so I wish you the best of luck.' Sasha told her

'Cats?' Ned questioned looking between the two.

'Syrio says every swordsman should study cats there is quiet as shadows and as light as feathers you have to be quick to catch them.' she said coming down the stairs slowly

'well that's certainly true.' Sasha remarked

'Yes, He's right about that.'

'Maybe when Bran wakes he can live with us?' Arya asked

'Well he needs to get his strength back first.'

'He wants to be knight of the kings guard he can't be one now can he?'

'No. But someday he could be Lord of the holdfast he could sit on the kings council.' They both sat on the steps Sasha stood back awkwardly watching them feeling like this was a very personal moment she was intruding in on. 'he might raise cattle or be Brandon the builder'

'Can I be Lord of a hold fast?' arya questioned

'You will marry a high Lord and rule his castle your sons will be knights and princesses and-' ned began.

'No that's not me.' Arya told him she went back to balancing 'I want to be like Sasha.'

'You don't want to be like me you want to find love one day do you want to be loved you just don't know what yet.' Arya dropped her foot back down

'Are you unhappy because you are alone?' arya questioned.

'I'm not Alone I have you.' Sasha remarked and arya smiled at her. 'I want to rule one day but that will never happen not unless I sit on someone else's throne. And even then I would be taking orders from a man and that is something I will never do without much complaint.' She smiled and Ned.

'I see a lot of myself in you Arya, I hope you get to do all the things I couldn't while stuck here being forced to parties, tournaments, meeting suitors... my childhood passed away in a blink of an eye I hope you could have a grand adventure. Keep practicing and let me know if you catch a cat tomorrow then maybe I'll join you on your next cat hunt."