Chapter 128: Day of the Party

Start from the beginning

She cuddles into me and says "were you able to get everything" "yes everything is ready for tomorrow" she smiles and says "I can't wait until we announce that we are having a girl" "I can't wait either babe" my mom has been trying to make me spill the beans, I chuckle and say "really?" "yeah she really wants to know what we are having her excuse was that she wants to make sure that she buys the baby the perfect present" I chuckle and say "well that sure does remind me of someone" she chuckles and punches my shoulders and says "I hate you" "no you don't you love me" "yeah you're right I do love you" I smile and say "and I love you" she smiles and we lean in and kiss we pull away and I say "so are you coming to the girls show tonight with me?" "I really want to go babe but I also want to stay so that I get to rest and have a lot of energy tomorrow, you know so that I won't over-do it" "yeah I know what you mean and I mean it's ok I was actually going to tell you the same thing" she smiles and says "yeah I'm just going to stay in tonight" I smile and say "ok babe", Max walks in and says "daddy can you come and play with us?" Demi and I look at him and I look back at Demi and she nods saying go ahead and I say "yeah buddy I'll be right downstairs" he leaves and Demi says "you know some day our baby girl is going to call you daddy" I smile and say "yeah she's going to want me to play with her" she smiles and says "like I said she is going to have you wrapped around her finger" I chuckle and say "don't remind" she chuckles and I get up and say "I'll come back in a bit" she says "ok" I kiss her lips before leaving and walk downstairs.

I walk downstairs and I head over to the backyard and I see Lily, Max and Lily in the backyard like I said Lexi is already walking like nothing and is starting to say a couple of words of course she said mommy but not daddy, but I walk over to them and I pick up Lexi and she giggles and starts blabbing all these baby things she's probably going all off on me, I chuckle and Max says "daddy let's play soccer" "ok little man me and Lexi against you and Lily" and Lily says "ok dad we are going to beat you" I chuckle and we begin to play honestly I'm just carrying Lexi in my shoulders of course she is just laughing her little butt off, damn I haven't played soccer since my last game man it feels like forever I miss that feeling you get when you make a goal, but I mean I said that I was going to just play until high school because of my heart and I would not change that especially now that I am going to have a daughter, I continue playing with the kids Max and Lily made a goal and well I am still holding Lexi in my arms and once I am close to making the goal I put Lexi on the ground and I say "come on Lexi kick it in" little by little she runs towards the ball trying not to fall and she kicks it in and makes it and I say "yay go Lexi" I pick her up and kiss her cheek and she is giggling like crazy.

Later on that night we all went to the girls concert, Demi stayed home and so we were backstage waiting for the girls to get out of an interview that they were doing, I was holding Jamie and I knew that Jamie knew that she was going to see her mommies, she was cuddled up into me and then we hear the door open and the girls walk in and so do Camila and Lauren they see me with Jamie and run over to me and as soon as Jamie sees them she begins to coo and stretch her arms out I get and Camila says "oh my baby girl I missed you sooo much" I hand her over and Lauren says "hi baby we missed you sooo much" I smile and say "she's been a really good girl" Camila says "is that right baby girl have you been a good with your uncle" she coos and I say "well except the other day when she sprayed me with the water hose while I while giving her a bath" they laugh and Lauren says "ha ha ha that's my girl" I chuckle as for the rest of the night we watched the girls sing their asses off and they did an amazing job pretty soon we all went home tonight is the first night that Demi and I won't have to worry about Jamie since her mommies got her, I really can't wait until our little girl is born, but for now I am going to sleep comfortable next to my beautiful girlfriend and my beautiful daughter.

*Day of the Party

It is finally the day of the party and it has already started we haven't announced just yet the gender of our baby because not everyone is here yet, Steph isn't here yet this bitch is probably getting laid or something (A/N: Steph is intersex) but Dinah keeps asking me where she's at damn that girl seriously needs to get laid or something, I am right now talking with Lauren she says "so how's it going with the baby?" "pretty good the doctor said that everything is perfect" she chuckles and says "you know I'm trying to get out of you whether it is a girl or a boy" I chuckle "oh I know you are but trust me I am not going to fall for it" she rolls her eyes and says "so Camila and I were thinking about taking Jamie with us for the rest of the tour after this weekend" "oh ok are you sure?" she says "yeah we just miss her so much Camila has cried a few times so I think it's best if we just take her with us" I smile and say "ok well sounds good to me, Demi and I enjoyed every single moment we had with her and it was good practice for us" she says "that's good I'm glad you enjoyed having our daughter" I chuckle and Lauren says "so where's Steph?" "I don't know she said she would be here already but she's not" "the usual Steph I guess always showing up late" I chuckle "yup you got that right" I drink some of my beer and Max comes and says "daddy there's a girl inside looking for you" "ok buddy I'm going" I walk inside and I see the one and only Stephanie Healy, she sees me and says "well, well, well look who it is, it's the player oh wait never mind you are not a player anymore but you are going to be a father" I chuckle and nod my head I walk over to her and I hug her and she hugs me back and says "how are you doing bro?" "I'm doing pretty good you know just getting ready for when the baby comes" "yeah I know I can't believe you finally got a girl pregnant after sleeping with so many" I roll my eyes and say "hey you asshole she's my girlfriend ok" she chuckles "whatever if that's your story" nod my head and we walk over to the patio door.