DoDam- 'Oops we did it!' 🔞

Start from the beginning

After breaking the ice in him, Doyoung blened in nicely with the group. Three girls and two guys, the guys were super cool though. One Japanese named Haruto and the other one named Jeongwoo. Doyoung liked them all, but mostly his English speaking guy. They went to snack on random food and then drink some beer together until they split to go dance with some other girls. Doyoung watched with the half filled glass in his hand- how almost everyone found a partner to dance with.

"Aren't you gonna find somebody?" Doyoung turned back at the good English again. Yedam, who had left him for a while, came back smiling.

Doyoung tilted his glass, observed the golden liquid for a while, then shrugged, "I don't know."

Yedam pulled a chair to sit next to him. "Why? I thought you were used to dancing."

"Because I'm from the states?" Doyoung chuckled, "Well, I am. But I'm also used to versatility."

Yedam didn't understand that. "What do you mean?"

"Look at them, do you see any change?" Doyoung pointed at the dance floor, "I'm used to seeing guys with guys, girls with girls and guys with girls too. No one judged me if I went to dance with a guy. But here? I'll be the odd one. Everyone will stare at me."

Yedam moved his head before asking, "So, you wanna dance with a guy and not a girl?" He blinked, "Are you gay?"

Doyoung nodded. "I bet people will judge me if I show it to them."

Yedam suddenly stood up, earning a head turn from Doyoung.

"Follow me." Yedam said. Doyoung frowned, "Where?"

Yedam smiled, "If they don't see you, they won't be able to judge you."

"Eh?" Doyoung was still confused.

"Just come with me. You'll know soon." Yedam pulled the seated boy up by the hand and all along the way. Doyoung followed him blindly. Yedam stopped in front of a closed door, which he opened simply by turning the knob. It was empty. He showed Doyoung the way who entered inside with no clue whatsoever. Yedam followed him and locked the door from the inside, trapping both of them in the empty room.

"No one will judge you here." Yedam said, pushing Doyoung a little, "Because they won't see what we're gonna do."

Doyoung watched, in pure surprise as Yedam unbuttoned his black check shirt. As if in reflex, Doyoung put his hands up to Yedam's torso, asking, "Wait, you're gay too?"

"I'm bi." Yedam said with a smirk, "And you're cute."

He pushed Doyoung harder this time, making him sit on the bed placed close by. Doyoung watched him take off his shirt, revealing his gorgeously defined body.

"Wait, but- I don't even know you well." Doyoung protested. Yedam didn't mind that. He hovered upon the said boy, straddled him with their faces inches away. He put a hand on Doyoung's neck, pulling him even closer, so that his breath fell on Doyoung's lips, "If you don't like what I'm doing, simply say it and I'll stop", he assured. "But if you do, know that I won't hold back."

And then he kissed Doyoung's juicy pink lips.

He took a moment to read whether Doyoung resisted or not, well, the latter was just as eager as him. He even moved upwards to suck on Yedam's plump lips better. Their lips moved fast, moved aggressively. If you asked Doyoung about Yedam even a minute ago, he wouldn't be able to tell that this lip sucker right here had been the well spoken guy from before. Yedam went crazy with the kiss, pulling Doyoung's lips harshly, biting on them, shoving his tongue to wreck every possible wall in Doyoung's mouth. Their teeth clashed, heavy breaths all mixed up, all you could hear were two grown men's irregular breathing and smacking of lips, as they kept eating each other's mouth.