Chapter 44

Skye's POV

*3 Years Later*

"get your ass out of my house" I shouted.

"your house your royal highness we brought this house together, so we both own it" she shouted back.

I threw all of Kats clothes in a bag. Well, the ones I could fit in one bag and threw the bag on her.

What the fuck are you up too?" she said catching the bag and keeping it down.

What am I up to? Bitch you have been partying for the past fucking month coming home late and now you brought home a passed out girl for the 6 time.

I don't even know her she just passed out on me. What was I supposed to do leave her there?

Have you opened a service to drop passed out girls home? And do was the girls that are above to pass out only find you to pass out on. You can fucking put them in a cab and send them home." I threw today mornings newspaper on her " and this is the fucking nth time you have dragged my name threw the mud" I shouted pointing at the article about her cheating on me and sleeping with some model " I know you didn't sleep with her but cant you be better and you know the paps always follow you cant you be more alert." I told her.

You know I didn't cheat on you then whats the problem? It litrally seems like your fighting with me for no reason." She said trying to calm me.

No reason? I want you to stop all this stupid stuff you do, going to so many partys, coming home drunk, not coming home, starting bar fights and I fucking want commitment you asshole" I shouted at her.

" you want commitment? Im sorry wasn't I the one who propose you to marry me? wait not once not twice fucking three times. I have stress in my life and going out helps me get refreshed."

Since when did getting into fights mean getting refreshed? Your fucking acting as someone died you asshole and your fucking drunk right now"

Someone didn't die but I surly seem too be seeing ghost" kat said and left the house banging the door behind her. what the fuck is that supposed to mean?

She has been acting all crazy since past month. Bring girls passed out girls home, partying with models. Ok I don't mind herr partying but there is a limit today she crossed it when she showed up to the meeting drunk. It was a very important deal we both had worked our asses off to complete it and today on the final day she was going to blow it up. I sent her home and made a exuse the Kat is not felling well. But instead of going home she went to a bar and got more drunk. It been 3 years since we moved to paris. Kat completed her degree few months back. I have been handling my businesses and everything was good. Kat was happy we were happy but I don't know what the fuck is going on with her this passed month. I tried everything I asked her I followed her, I even asked andy 2 weeks back but he didn't say anything. But her is handling her. trying to keep her out of the News as much as he can.

Its been 5 hours since Kat left. Its 4am she never stays out so late. I picked up my car keys and drove to the place she might have gone. She always goes to her offices terrace. Its her faverite spot in this city as you can see the entire city from up there. And I was right she was there. Sitting on the wall dangling her legs towards the city.

What are you doing here?" she said without looking behind.

Whats worng? I asked her. sitting next to her.

Nothing, go home I will be there in a few."

Im not leaving till you tell me whats going on? Actually we are not going anywhere till everything can go back to normal." I told her. She sighed