Chapter 36

Kat's POV

"There's a problem. The paparazzi we had lost is outside. I guess the cars tipped them off." I told them.

"Mom why do you have so many limos's with you?" She asked her confused.

"Well, it's all your father's doing. He got identical cars so if paparazzi start following us we can confuse them and all, I seriously don't get it but who can argue with your father" she said. That's true no one can argue with him.

"I don't think that would be necessary. Most of the PAP's well leave behind me so you guys can leave quietly."

"Why are the paparazzi behind you? Are you dating someone famous?" Skye's mom asked me.

"No, I'm not dating anyone famous I'm single,at least" I said chuckling "and as for the question why paparazzi is following me I'm kinda famous."

"Mom, you know that company we both work at?"
"Yeah"
"She's not just a board member she's also the next CEO of the company at least learn a little bit about the company's dad is a board member in." She told her mom to which she was a bit shocked.

"Your father's company is board member into many of them so I stopped learning after the 6th one and your so young, how?"

"My mother is owner of the company and I'm the oldest one from me and my brother. I was next in line and I promised my mother that after I turn 18 I will start taking part in the business. So after I turn 18 I started to take over the company but I have a lot to learn."

"That's amazing" her mom said. "I think we should leave now. We have to catch a flight and it's already too late."

"Yeah yeah, it was a pleasure meeting you ma'am and Skylar call me when you reach there. Have a safe flight." I told them while giving them hugs. I started walking towards the garage.

I thought I heard  Skye's mom say She's smart and successful too.
I just shook my head got into the car.

"Listen stop the car in front of them so they know it's me and start following us."

"Yeah," Andy said.

I'm sure I'm going to be on some or the other newspaper tomorrow because of the Kendall stuff and now this.

We reached home. Andy, I guess drove on the speed of 10 with the front windows open. Skye texted me that most of the paparazzi leave behind me and rest left in the next few minutes. I messaged her that I will miss her and to give me her flight number so I know when she lands.
She told me that it's a royal plane so the flight number can't be tracked on a mobile phone, so she will text me when she lands and that she will miss me too.

I kept my phone on the nightstand to charge and quickly changed my PJ's. I asked my servants if Neal was here and he was. He was with a girl who left an hour ago he had gone to drop her as he took my bike and that he's sleeping in the guest bedroom now.

I will talk to him in the morning im very tried right now. I fell asleep as soon as touched my bed.

Next Morning

I woke up still very sleepy. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I went down for breakfast. To my shock my mom was there and Neal was already up.

"Morning mom" I went and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I thought you were coming back tomorrow." I asked meanwhile Neal had all his focus on the food as if it was going to disappear any minute.

"Yeah i was but there's a emergency board meeting being called so I had to come back today."

"What time?" I asked eating my breakfast.