Chapter 37

Skye's POV

I would say the favor was going pretty well. In fact, he is calling her from his phone in the office. I heard rings.

"Hello, yeah can I speak to Ms. Romanov" dad said. The phone was on speaker.
"May I know who's calling?"

"Tell her it's Taylor Jackson and it's urgent."

"Yes sir" the phone went silent for a few moment guess she put us on hold.

"Sorry sir but she's in a meeting"

"Ok" my dad said and hang up.

"Now what?" I asked him.
"She's in a meeting , so we'll call later."
I got a text.
KAT<3: Hey love meeting just ended call me when you can.

"Dad the meeting just ended."
"How do you know?"  he asked me.
"Kathrine texted me."

So he called again. This time she picked up.

"Hello"

"Hello Volgara, I need to ask you something."

"Yeah sure, Taylor."

"Can you daughter come to Belgium? It's just for a few days."

"I well have to ask her if she's free but sure. Can I ask what is this for?"

"To be honest I also not know. Skylar asked me for a 'no questions asked favor', kids nowadays." He said laughing a little at the end looking at me.

"I get that" she said in reply.
"Can you hold for a moment, Kathrine is just outside. I'll ask her if she's free."

"Yeah sure."

I was able to still hear her.
"Katie darling, come here"
"Yes mother?"
"Are you free for a few days?"
"No, I was actually coming to ask you if I can take the jet out for a few days." Kat told her mom. Where is this girl going?

"Where are you going?" Her mom asked her.

"I don't know, maybe France, Greece or Belgium." Fuck she wanted to surprise me. This got a big smile on my face, to which my father looked at me weirdly and mouthed what? I just shook my head.

"Why, do you want me to go somewhere?

"Not me, but Taylor is on the phone asking me if you could go to Belgium for a few days?"

"Taylor?" She asked confused.

"Mr. Taylor Jackson, Skylar's father."

"Oh , tell him I would love to" she said I could imagine a smile on her face while she said this.

"Yeah hello?"

"Yeah, we are here" dad said.

"Yeah, she said yes."

"Ok, then I will send a private jet for her."

"Oh, that won't be necessary she can take our jet."

"Ok, but she is going to stay with us in our house and I'm sending a car to pick her up." I whispered in my dad's ears to which he repeated the same.

"Ok ok if you insist. When should I tell her to leave?"'
"As soon as possible" I said I just realized I didn't whisper that.

"Oh Skylar, yeah ok I will tell her to leave as soon as her bags are packed."

"Ok, ma'am." I said shyly what kinda idiot am I?

"I will tell her to contact you about the timings and all."

"Sure, ma'am.

Ok, Volgara. Thank you. Tell Kathrine we'll meet her soon. Bye" dad said.

"Goodbye, Taylor" she said.