Chapter 30

Kat's POV

I woke to an empty bed. I didn't remember getting in bed. Skye must have carried me to bed. I saw there was a mirror on the celling. That's cool. WOW! the view is amazing. I didn't reazile it last night, well in my defence I was been kidnapped. I realized my clothes were different, Skye must have changed those too. God I was knocked out pretty good that I didn't even realized her changing my clothes. Last night was good. started up weird but good. Well getting kidnapped was fun, then finding out that the women I have been dating is a royal princess, sharing the stories of our childhood and finally giving her that necklace. Cost me a lot bet it was worth that kiss.

I got up and brushed my teeth. Went out to started finding Skye. I hope no one see's me. Cause well I was just wearing a very loose and long T-Shirt. I didn't change cause well I wasn't able to find my bags. Well do I have my clothes there. I guess Andy must have packed a few, I'll asked Skye about it. God this house is big. I use to think my house was the biggest but this house is twice that size.

Finally found the living room. There she was sitting on the couch reading the newspaper and taking a sip fro her coffee. I went towards her and wrapped my arms around her and gave her a kiss on her cheek.

"Morning Luv" I said.

"Good Morning baby, did you sleep well?" she asked me.

"like a baby, you know this house is big" I said

"yeah it kinda cause this is the only house on this side of the island."

"this side of the island?"

"yeah there are two sides to the island. wait I will show you a photo. dad had a picture clicked of the island from the top. come here its in his office."

we walked passed 3 rooms and then she pulled me in a room.

"Here" she said pointing at a large picture of a island on top of the fireplace.

"GOD! the island is big." i said.

"Its an old picture it was clicked before the villa was made. So we are on the west side of the island. that's the villa is are in and that's the small beach we were on last night. that's the dock and were the planes land, That's the main beach, it's called the main beach because its kinda in the center of the island. it's kinda surrounded by small mountains from the north, forest from the east and little from the west and then the dock from the south. And then the east island there's mostly nothing there. Just a small cabin in the center of the island. Rest is just forest. so that's the entire island." she said nonchalantly.

"The island I got as a present from my Ded(grandfather in russian) I mean grandfather is I guess half of this island and I use to think that was huge." I said to which she laughed a little.

"well it's one of the perks of being a royalty. come on let's have breakfast." she said holding my hand and tucking on it a little.

we went to the kitchen and she made me sit on the bar stool.

"I'll intercom the chef to come wait. I kinda kicked out most of the house staff to get so privacy."

"nah, don't call the chef I will cook something." I said and made her sit on the bar stool.

"ok what would you like to have madame." I said in a French accent wearing the apron hooked on the side.

"well, I will have whatever the chef would like."

"ok so let's see what we have here." I said and opened the refrigerator. It was fully stocked. I pulled out eggs, bacon, a few herbs and rest of the ingredients to make crepe. I also took the fresh bread kept in the side.