Chapter 38

Skye's POV

it was almost midnight and I was waiting in my car for Kats plane to land. Well, the plane had landed I was just waiting for the doors to open. they finally did. so I got out and went near the stairs. she got out in black jeans and a denim shirt with a long coat matched up with silver heels and a few accessories. ok, I feel under dressed now. I was wearing black legging, a white t-shirt and sweater jacket.

she got down and gave me a hug.

"you look cute" she said.

"I look like a mess and you look hot"

"well, you seen me before I changed. I was wearing my pink PJ's" she said with a laugh. I told the bodyguard whos name I don't know to put all her stuff in the limo. dad made me bring bodyguard's for some reason. something about princess and shit I just said yes without think cause I didnt wanted to be late.

"I need to show you its kind of a surprise." I told her closing her eyes.

"what is it?" I walked her towards my car.

"ta-daa!" I said showing her the car I drove here in. 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Coupe.

"wow! why didn't you tell me you owned one of these?"

"cause I didn't know we did. I found it my uncles garage. you won't believe this isn't the oldest car there." I told her excited.

"can I drive it?" she asked me.

"do you have an international license?" I asked her

"no, I will get mine in a few months."

"not now then, maybe you can drive it in the estate. I don't think driving over there will be a problem."

"that will be better too I guess." she said and we both sat in the car.

"hey, why do you have so many people with you?"

"oh, they are security. I said yes to my dad without listening to what he was saying."

I explained her the entire plan on our way to estate. her jaw fell on the ground as soon as she saw the palace.

I parked the car in front of the door and got out. Kat got got out behind me and was still awestruck.

"come on I will show you your room." I told her

she said "ok" and was checking the place out as we were walking towards her room.

"so this is your room." I said opening the door for her.

"I guess now I can say I have stayed in a royal palace." she said chuckling.

"yes you can" I joined in.

"so the breakfast well be served at 10:00 in the morning and if you need anything my room is next door."

"oh I need one thing from you." she said in all seriousness.

"what?" I asked her

"a kiss" she said like a kid asking for candy.

"well, you don't need to ask for it." I closed the door and the garbed her by her waist. I put my other hand on the back of her neck and gently kissed her.

"we are under the same roof as your family" she said in between of the kisses.

"as if that has ever stopped you before" I told her to which she smiled into the kiss.

she stopped and said "oh, my mother knows." and the started kissing me again. the realization just dawned upon me about what she said.

"what?!" I said pulling away from the kiss.

A Blonde with Blue EyesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara