Chapter 13

Kat's POV

Our faces were inches away when someone knocked on the door.

Dude seriously!!!

I opened the door and without looking said "what do you want?"

"I don't think that is the way to talk to your mother." I realised it was my mother making me take a step back in shock.

"Mom, oh sorry I didn't see that it was you, what brings you to my room?" I asked her.

"Oh it's been a long time since you guys left the party so just wanted to check on you both, so how's it going you enjoying the party darling?" Mom said looking toward Skye. "Yes ma'am the party is amazing and your houses beautiful." Skye replied.

"I'm glad that you liked it. I got to go I have to attend to other guests too but you guys come down soon." She said smiling.

"Yes mom," I said and shut the door lock after mom left so no one could disturb me. "So where were we." I said walking back towards her.

Skye's POV

She walked back towards me and trapped me with her arms with her famous smirk, I smile back at her and changed our position in a swift moment. Nibbling on her earlobe a little I said "it's good to know the feelings are mutual" and started trailing small kisses on her neck and jawline. She was trying to suppress a moan. She grabbed my face and pulled me towards her lip to kiss me but I pulled back saying "you're not allowed to touch". I picked her up and placed her on the bed, "so it's your Officially 18th birthday tomorrow right?" She nodded as I could see her looking at my lips and gulping.

"I think I can give you an early birthday present." I slowly started stripping first removing my jacket, loosening the tie, then unbuttoning my shirt and throwing it on the floor and then taking my pant showing off my ass to her. I could see her gulp hard which made me smirk

"so I don't think it's fair that I'm almost naked and you're fully dressed." I said slowly touching her inner thighs I could feel her heartbeat fasten. I looked at her and said "jacket" she quickly took off her jacket and threw it on the floor, "tie please" I said to her she obeyed and give me her tie I took it and tied up her hands on top of the bed, I went and picked up my tie and tied it over her eyes, "what are you doing?" she asked shocked "just relax" I said to her. I got up from the bed and said "wait here."

"As if I can go anywhere" she replied cockily. I walked towards the small refrigerator that I saw when I walked into the room today and opened it. I picked up a few ice cubes and walked back towards her, I unbuttoned her shirt and Took off her bra placing an ice cube on top of her stomach and said "don't move" I could feel her shiver under the touch. I slowly started kissing her neck making sure to leave a mark there and trailed light kisses downwards. I picked up an ice cube and gently started rubbing it on her nipples to which she moaned.

I seriously don't know what's wrong with me one moment I'm pushing her away from me and the next moment I'm going fifty shades on her ass.

Kat tried to stay still but she couldn't and she dropped the ice from her stomach. "I told you not to move," I told her in between kissing her nipples. "Well.... Let's...switch pos...positions and see I...if you move or no..not" she replied trying to control her breathing and moans in between. "Well we might do that sometime else but now I need to punish you as you didn't obey me," I said smirking at her. I took off the bra and panties I was wearing and threw them aside. I also took off Kat's pants and panties. I removed the tie from her eyes. I could see the lust in her eyes. She was hungry to touch my bare body.

"What do you think about the view?" I asked her cockily "it's pretty but it would have been amazing if I was able to touch it" she replied and gave me a smirk thinking I would open her hands. "I don't think that's going to happen soon," I said while giving her a cocky smile. I picked an ice cube and started running in between her inner thighs just brushing her core but not touching it.

"come on," she said frustrated "come on what?" I asked her like an innocent fool "please do it"

"do what?" I asked again making her more frustrated

"please fuck me, Skyler Taylor Jackson," she said fully aroused. I quickly picked up the last 2 ice cubes and put them in her making her curse and moan loudly.

I started licking her core mean while I massaged her breast. "I'm going to come" she moaned out. I slipped two fingers into her and continued licking her core. She moaned loudly and released her juices in my mouth.

I got up and opened her tied hands. I gave her a kiss and said "Happy birthday in advance"

I was above to get up when she pulled me back into a kiss

"stay I want to wake up with you in my arms on my birthday" she said softly. "I can't what if your mom comes into the room at midnight as it's your birthday," I told her.

"She will not come I will text my mom not to disturb me till morning," she said

"what if someone else comes?" I asked, "no one will come the door is locked." She replied and gave me the puppy dog eyes to which I could not refuse "okay fine but only because it's your birthday" she gave me a smile and I slipped under the covers. We both soon fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

I woke up with someone in my arms and it was a good feeling. I saw that Kat was snuggled next to me. The memories of last night hit me like a wave, how it slipped out that I like her, how she told me she liked me, how I went fifty shades on her, remembering all this bought a huge smile on my face.

*tik tik* I heard someone unlocking the door. SHIT!!!