Chapter 22

Kat's POV

I entered the school with a smile. I went towards my locker, the rich wannabe's were standing there. I wasn't going to let these idiots spoil my mood. I took a deep breath and opened my locker.

"Hey, Kat so I'm throwing a private yacht party and I thought it would be fun if you came to, so what do you think? And don't worry it's a private party so no paparazzi and weirdos from the school."

Yeah right for you guys no paparazzi means there going to be a red carpet of them if I showed up.

"Sorry, but I'm not interested in party's." I told them I started walking towards my first class as there were only few minutes for the bell.

Damn they are still walking next to me.

"It's fine, here you go if you change your mind and" the guy whose name I don't remember gave me a invitation card "It's on 2 November." And then he started walking in the opposite direction from me but before leave he winked at me which made me wanna puke.

I shook my head and entered my first lecture.

The first lecture was very boring, well math can never be interesting.

I started walking towards my baby's class. I so badly want to see her, I know I saw her last night and well it was a pretty interesting night I think you know what I mean but still i missed her so damn much.

I saw Skye standing near her class door when Eugene called me

"Hey, wait up." I actioned him to come fast. We started walking together.

"I know your going to see you Bæ be you don't need to smile like a psychopath, you know it will creep people out."

I hit him on the shoulder, to which he pick me up and started tickling me making all my stuff fall.

"Seriously bro" I told him with my arms crossed.

"Fine I'm picking them up"

He picked up all my stuff and gave it to me.

"Hey, what's this?" he said pointing to the invitation in his hand

"That is a invite to sooo private party thrown by one of the wannabes."

He gave me the card back saying

"So when's it?"

"2nd November I think, I'm not going" I said.

I gave Skye a smile which she returned with a beautiful smile.

"Oh yeah, it being you one month anniversary and all" he said walking and sitting in his seat.

I froze right there, shit shit shit, how could I forget about this. Shit, the talent show was on October 2nd, so my one month anniversary is on November 2nd. Shit shit shit.

"Katie are you going to sit or stand in middle of the class for the entire lecture" Skye said looking at me confused.

I realised the whole class had settled down. I mumbled a sorry and sat in my sit which was next to Eugene.

He passed me a piece of paper.

'By the looks of it you didn't remember about it, did you?'

I shook my head "no I didn't."

Eugene face palmed himself.

Someone took the paper out of my hand I turned around to see it was Skye.

"What didn't you remember which was more important them hamlet?" She asked me and Eugene with her arms crossed and one eyebrow raised.

"Ah that-that i have a house in Cali" do I have a house? I hope I have a house in Cali. I think I do.

"So your house in California is more important them hamlet?"

"No,no,no hamlet is very important to me I have read it like twice." I said

"Ok fine, then tell me the story in short."

"Yeah, it's a story about a forbidden love story between a boy and a girl, who end up committing sucide thinking that the other one is died, like it was a misunderstanding and everything. But the moral is that they so madly in love that they could have died for eachother and they did...."

"You know that's Romeo and Juliet, right?" Skye said

"No,no it's hamlet see" I told pointing at the books cover and story.

She started reading a few lines and started looking at me confused, then she peeled of the cover showing me the real title. Which was Romeo and Juliet.

"Someone pranked you" she said stifling a laugh.

Someone started laughing loudly in the back. It was Roswell and John to which the whole class started laughing even Skye.

They were the one who gave me the book cause I wasn't able collect it.

"You both assholes" I said and threw a pen on them unexpectedly which hit John's head and then bounced on to Roswell's head.

The class again started laughing and I joined them to as it wasn't on me.

Skye told us to quiet down and gave me detention as I threw a pen on John and Roswell. Well I didn't mind the detention as well I would get to spend time with Skye.

Skye finished explaining the book in short to the class when the bell rang and everyone started backing there bags.

I backed slowly as I didn't have to go anywhere, you know detention and all.

Skye locked the door as soon as the crowd in the hallway dispersed.

As soon as she did It I went and gave her a kiss.

"I wanted to do that the entire time." I told her.

"The feeling is mutual" She said and walked back to her desk to which I followed and sat on top of the desk. To which she pulled me on her lap and just hugged me. I hugged her back.

"How is your day going?" She asked me snuggled into my neck.

"It's pretty good as the person wanted to hold me is holding me right now."

I could feel her smile on my neck.

"You ate anything since morning?" She asked me.

"No I didn't get time" I said shrugging causally.

She picked me up and made me sit on her desk, she dig threw her bag and pulled out a lunch box. "I brought you some pancakes with maple syrup, eat up."

This made me smile.

Eugene's POV

I was walking towards the canteen, thinking about how close me and Rochelle have got as she's half of the time at Neal and my place being Neal's girlfriend and all. Last month the day of the talent show. I had taken everyone back to my place and Rochelle was the last one i carried from the car to the guest bedroom. I was going to leave when she held my hand. I was distracted from my thoughts when Rochelle waved and called me towards her.

"Let's walk to the canteen together?" She asked me. I nodded and We were walking towards the canteen when we saw some red head come out of the janitors closet all messed up well that means she hooked up with someone in the closet, its not a new thing in our school.

"Hey, wait that Jeremy's girlfriend" Rochelle said

"Who's Jeremy?" I asked her confused.

"That buffed up asshole who always flirts with me." She said turning towards me and walking backwards

"Ohh yeah I...." I stopped mid sentence as I couldn't believe who came out of that closet next.

Rochelle stopped and realised I was staring at something behind her. She followed my gaze and saw who I was staring at. She had the same reaction like me. she dropped the stuff she was holding in her hand making a loud bang.

Neal turned around with his hair messed up and shirt half tucked looking around causally. He just smirked when he saw us.