Chapter 25

Kat's POV

I walked in the woods. Its been a long time since i have been here it took me a little time to find our spot.

I finally found it. Neal was sitting on a stone near the edge of the cliff. I went and sat next to him.

"Hey bud" i said.

"You know i really liked her" he said

"I know"

"How could he do that?"

"Cause he's the biggest and baddest playboy i have ever met" i told.

"Yeah right" he said smiling a little. I knew calling Eugene a playboy would lighten the mood as well Eugene is the best boyfriend you could ever have.

"You know he's not wrong"

"About what?" I asked him

"About me trying to find any chance i could to cheat on Rochelle. I thought i could stay true to one girl. You know why we kept it a secret? "

"Why?"

"Cause i asked Rochelle to, i could go flirt with anyone i wanted and if anyone from the group saw they won't care as they knew what kinda guy im. Roswell once was talking about me bagging some girl i front of Rochelle. I convensed her that i was pretending in front of her brother as if i stopped flirting suddenly he would suspect something is going on with me, and you know what she even believed it!" He said kinda yelling 'believed it'.

"When was this?" I asked him

"Maybe 4 or 5 months back, why?"

"Cause i had found Rochelle crying in the washroom 4 or 5 months back, so i guess she knew you were lying. You know she is a smart girl." I told him.

"Then why didnt she say anything?" He asked me with a confused reaction.

"Cause bud, she was trying to make it work with you. As she did like you but how much of your cheating could she handle before she went and kissed someone." I said shrugging.

"True, but how could she do it?!"

"Ok, tell me one thing. You cheating on her by sleeping with i dont know how many girls is okay, but she kissing someone after trying to make it work so many is wrong?" I asked

"If you put it like that i feel like the bad guy. You know it would have been fine if she kissed someone else but she kissing Eugene my Bestfriend, thats worng and that asshole even kissed her back." He told

"You know Eugene is dumb, but he is a very good friend and he even backed off from her after finding out that you liked her eventhough he liked her more then you ever liked anyone." I told.

"What?! He backed off?" He said in shock.

"Yup he did!" i said popping the 'p'

Well i dont think i can be angry on him for my mistakes

"Yeah you cant, come on you need to apologize to him for hitting him so badly."

"I did hit him pretty badly didn't i?" He said making a pained expression.

"Yup you did, come on lets go." I told him.

"Lets wait for the sun to set and i still feel a little drunk. I dont know i how did i even reach here safely with out banging in to something."

"I was wondering that too, and i think we can wait a little." I told

"You know you need to apologize to Rochelle too."

"I guess i do." He replied back.

My phone started ringing and one call away by Charlie Puth started playing. It was the ringtone I had set for Skye cause that day when I told her she can call me anytime she wants day or night, she suddenly started singing this song.

I excused myself getting up and going a bit far from Neal so he couldn't hear our conversation.

"Hi luv" I said

"Are you okay?" She asked

"Yeah I'm fine."

"What about Neal?"

"He's fine to we are just waiting for him to sober up a little." I told

"Everything cool?"

"Yup everything is okay now, I will explain you everything when we meet."

"Okay"

"Luv, I don't think I would be able to make it to your place tonight so maybe tomorrow?" I said apologetically

"Yup that's fine I can understand."

"Listen Neal is near me I got to go, bye luv"

"Yeah that's fine, bye love you."

Then she cut the phone. I was walking back to Neal when I realised what she said. She said love you not luv ya, see yea. But Love You.

Neal pulled me out off my dazz.

"You know if I'm going on a apology tour, I should apologise to your girlfriend too." He said

"Yeah, you should..... Wait,WHAT?! I looked at him in pure shock."

He started Laughing historically

"God! Your face!" He said in between of his laughter.

"Wait... What?....uh uh how? When? Huh?"

"Come on seriously you thought your best friend won't come to know. I know you since.....like forever."

"When did you come to know?" I asked

"You know the night we went to the club, and I thought you had a hot girl over you said no so I went into your room and found no one."

"Yeah, so?" I told him.

"Well I did see someone, I saw a glimpse of Skylar's clothes so you know it was a shock seeing Skylar in the same clothes and well when you thought I everyone else was passed out drunk I saw you kiss her so you know I was sure. You know you hurt my ego thinking I can be drunk so easily." Placing his hand on his chest.

"God, Is there anyone on this planet who doesn't know about me and Skye." I shouted looking up to which he just laughed.

"I dont think anyone else knows about it, why, who else found out?"

"Eugene found out about it before you?"

"I figured he knows you know i saw you guys together with Skylar. You know you guys should be more subtle about your feels, like not always give each other those fuck me eyes." He said chuckling to which i hit him on the shoulder.

"Come on lets go the sun has already set."

We got up and started walking back to our cars.

"Listen, we are going to your place first ok?" I told him.

"Yup i got it I need to apologise." He said shrugging.

I got on my bike and started driving.

Neals car was behind me.