Chapter 19 - Part 1

Skye's POV

Finally it's Friday! Its the day I go out on date with Kat. It's been a week since she asked me.

I was about to leave the school when a student called me.

"Ms.TJ would you like to buy tickets for the talent show? There are only few of them left."

It dawned on me that moment shit the talent show its this Sunday I know I'm not Kat's helper anymore but I have to be there for her. Talent show is a private event so teachers also need tickets.

"Yeah give me two of them please." The student gave me two tickets and I paid and then thanked her.

I don't know why I bought two tickets chuck it I need to get home to get ready for the date.

I quickly reached home and to quick shower, and then well went and stood in front of my closet. I was never good at what to wear at a date and well Kat didn't tell me where we were going she just told me to be ready around 7:00 she's going to pick me up. I decided to wear a pair of black knee cut jeans and a white v-neck with a bikers jacket. Now I have to just hope she's not taking me anywhere fancy. It's 7:00 already she will be here any moment as if on queue the bell rang.

I went down and opened the door and no doubt it was Kat. Dressed in a blue high waist jeans a cut crop top and red jacket. Yes she's wearing something a bit simple and oh my god how can she still look like a runway model.

"If your done checking me out, let's go" she said with a smirk.

"Yes sure" I said with a blush.

Kat's POV

"Okay before I forget can you wear these I gave her a beanie and shades." I said to her.

"Why?" she asked me confused.

"Before leaving the house a few of the paparazzi's were following me I had to drive around a little to lose them, I know they are not following me anymore but just for your safety I think you should wear them. "

"I get it your right." She quickly wore the beanie and shades

"you know you look pretty cute with these on too"

Hearing this made her blush.

"Ok let's go." She said.

"Wow you have a Audi R8" she asked me in shock

"Yup it's was my this years birthday gift." I told her

I opened the door for to which she thanked me.

"My pleasure" I replied back

I got in the car and started driving.

"So where are we going" she asked me

"It a surprise" I told her wiggle my eyebrows "and don't worry it's not somewhere public."

We were on out way when Skye said "you know theres a tinted black Audi following us."

"Oh yeah that, that Andrew my personal bodyguard you know the guy who drove me to your house that day. He's here so that if we drink he can drive us home, I don't want to drive the baby drunk even if it's one glass only."

"Well at least because of your 'baby' you have good senses of not driving drunk" she said

We were driving in silence when Skye asked if she could switch the radio on.

"Sure" I said. After switching from a few stations she stopped at one playing shake it off by Taylor Swift.

"the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate" she just started singing along with it.