Chapter 21

Kat's POV

"Hi, I'm Kat" I put my hand forward

"Hello I'm Jennifer, Jennifer Miller" she said shaking my hand.

"So whats a beautiful girl like you doing here sitting alone?" I asked her which was a pretty sensible question as she was a good looking girl.

"Oh im not alone, I'm waiting for one of my friends to show up actually, and as usual she's late."

"Who's this dumbo to make a beauty like you wait?" I know this was cheesy but i needed her number any how

"My Best friend TJ, i think you will like her."

My phone rang i excused myself

It was Neal

"What?" I said kinda annoyed

"We didn't send you to chit chat, what's taking so long?"

"Yeah she's introducing me to her Best friend."

"Oh nice ok enjoy" he said and hang up i looked towards the balcony and Eugene signaled me that mostly everyone is almost passed out so i can leave the dare.

I gave him a thumps up i went back to Jennifer to tell her that i have to go as it wouldn't be nice to leave with out telling.

"Hey sorry it was my friend he's passed out drunk" i told her pointing towards the balcony.

"Its fine, so what do you want to drink?" I guess one drink wouldn't hurt.

I told the bartender to bring me a martini with extra olives

"Oh a martini girl, you know TJ going to love you she orders the same thing." Jennifer said

"So where's your friend TJ."

"I called her she's just out side. Oh here she comes." She said

I turned towards the bartender as he called me to give me my drink.

"Hey, TJ i would like you to meet someone" Jennifer said that's when I turned. I chocked on the martini when I saw who it was. 

It was Skye. I started coughing as something was kinda burning my throat.

Skye quickly told the bartender to give a bottle of water she opened it and gave it to me.

"Here you go love"

I drank the water which made me stop coughing.

"You okay?" Jennifer asked

"I'm okay" my voice kinda husky as if I just woke up.

Skye was still rubbing my back

"Your sounding like you just woke up, you know that sexy husky morning voice" she said making me blush.

"What?" Jennifer said looking at me and Skye confused.

"You two know each other? What? How? And morning voice?"

"Jennie, jennie relax." Skye said rubbing her shoulder calming her down, wow this girl gets hyper easily.

"When I told you early I need to talk to you about someone I'm working with,I like you to meet Katharine my girlfriend."

"Ok if your dating her, why would you come here and hit on me?" Jennifer asked me confused.

"Hit on her?" Skye asked me crossing her arms on her chest.

Shit I'm screw, I should just tell her the true.

"Well you know Neal," she nodded so I continued "we were playing Truth or Dare and it was my turn and I choice dare, so he gave me a dare to go flirt with Jennifer here and get her number, but as Eugene told me everyone so drunk up that they won't remember anything I was going to leave, Jennifer told me to wait and meet her friend" I told Skye.

"Okay" she said and gave me a peck on my lips.

"Oh wait, are your friends still here?" She asked

"Yeah they are up" I said pointing towards the balcony.

Where Eugene was standing looking at us, he waved at us.

"Oh my god Eugene just saw me give you a peck." Oh yeah she doesn't know, I'm going to have some fun with this now

"Oh no, I totally forgot about him not being drunk. Shit how did I forget it." I said acting freaked

"Are you kidding me Kat seriously." Skye said kinda pissed.

"Why is this a problem?" jennie asked Skye

Skye turned towards jennie that's when I signalled Eugene to come down.

"You know when I told you I work with Kat" Jennifer nodded " she not just my coworker but she's also my student." Skye told Jennifer.

That's when it dawned on Jennifer and she froze in shock and that's when Eugene came near us.

"Listen I could explain what you saw." I told Eugene acting freaked and scared hopping he would get the hint and he did.

He looked at Skye who was so freaked out for real.

"I tripped and fell on her because of which it looked like I kissed her." She said her voice was cracking a bit.

"Kat, how much are you going to torture Skylar." He said laughing which made me laugh to which Skye and Jennifer were looking at us confused.

"He knows, well he figured it out." I told them still laughing.

"Don't worry I'm cool with it" Eugene said to which Skye sighed and hit my shoulder.

"Ouch " I was still laughing.

"Don't ever scare me like that" she said with a frown

I pulled her towards me and held her on her waist.

"Ok I'm sorry but you know it was funny" I told her with a cheeky smile.

She wrapped her hand around my neck. "It wasn't, your going to have to pay back for this" she said with a smile.

To which I kissed her.

I heard someone clear they're throat. To which  I and Skye stopped as realised that we weren't alone.

Skye moved beside me but I still kept my hand on her waist.

Jennifer started "You know I want to know the whole story of how this" she pointed at me and Skye "happened."

"Me too" Eugene chimed in.

I and Skye explained them everything from the club till now sparing them the intimate details.

I looked at my watch and it was already 12:03 "babe I think we should leave, we have school tomorrow, and a certain teacher won't be happy if the If I didn't show up" I told her with a smirk. "And well I don't think i want to miss it."

"I think your right about your teacher not being happy." Skye said with a smile I gave her a quick peck and told Jennifer "it was nice meeting you"

"It was nice meeting you too." She replied back

Eugene told his byes and we left and walked towards the balcony.

Mostly everyone was passed out I, Andy and Eugene waked them up and literally dragged them and put them in the car.

I asked if Eugene could drive he said yes as he had only had one drink. I took a few test like making him walking in a straight line and all, I only allowed him after I was convinced and Eugene was kinda getting annoyed.

Before driving off he said he's taking them to his place as he didn't think they should go home like this, which I agreed on.

I sat in the car and Andy started driving back home.