Chapter 32

Kats POV

we all were sitting in my bedroom. chilling and talking about... what were we talking about? oh well I don't know some shit.

that's when the doors opened with a bang. "Hey You" it was Franc " we need to talk" she said pointing at me. when andy came running. "I'm sorry they just slipped out of my hands" he said panting. they? that's when I noticed there a girl with Franc. she was maybe around my age. the boys got up and got in front of me to defend me.

"guys relax shes a friend go chill." I will be back. franc told the girl to wait here. and we both got out of the room.

"who died?" I asked her as a joke.

"skyes uncle and shes going to be the queen now" she said.

"WHAT!!" I said shocked and terrified now.

"nah, I'm just kidding" she said chuckling "so can you do me a favour?"

"you know your a weird person but yeah sure, whats is it?"

"I have some work so can you look after my sister for a while? I got a important meeting and skye has a few lectures so she told me that, why don't I leave her here with you and then after her lectures she will pick her up. so please for a little while can you look after her, please?"

"yeah sure why not, but isn't she old enough to look after herself? she looks 18" I asked her

"yeah,she is 18 but she just got out of rehab. so I don't want to take and chances. If this wasn't a important meet I wouldn't even go."

"relax its fine, I will take care of her." I said and we walked back into the room.

"Bella this is Kat, your going to be with her till Bam Bam comes to pick you up."

"you know I am not a kid, right?"

"but your still my responsibility." Franc said to Bella.

"chill anyways you will have more fun with us then Bam Bam." I told Bella.
"Bam Bam?" I said looking at Franc

"her favorite character from Flintstones, she loved to watch it when she go high."

"will remember that, don't you have to go?"

"oh yeah the meeting, thanks bye" she said, gave me a peck and left. I turned around.

"so guys this is Bella. she's going to be with us for a while." I introduced her to everyone.

I sat back into my place. everyone was behaving cool with Bella and she was pretty cool.

she had 14 tattoos all over her body. that was pretty interesting she was tell the meaning of all of them. Neal was going to say something cheeky and flirty.

"don't even try, your too childish for me." she said with a straight face. making everyone gasp and laugh a little.

"Burn, Bro burn" Roswell said laughing out loud. To which Neal end up hitting on his head.

I quickly gave Skye a text that everyone is at my place, so don't come directly to my bedroom.

"hey why did her sister kiss you?" lizze asked me

"oh she has a habit to do that."

"come on, your saying that girl goes around kissing people?" beth said.

"yeah she has, Bella help me out here doesn't your sister kiss people goodbye?"

"yeah she does actually, shes weird. she got that habit from our late grandmother. she spent her entire high school year with grandma. so it was bound to happen." she said