Chapter 4

Katie's POV

I have been going to school daily for the past few days, and even my mom and my brother Ricky were surprised. My mom asked me a few times if I had met a girl in school or if there was a new hot student in my class, I said no because I could surely not tell her that I have a crush on my new English teacher.

That would be so wrong she is off-limit, teachers are off-limit. When I saw her in the supermarket yesterday yes, I guess it was yesterday I'm so bad at remembering things, Yet you do remember her. Shut up you idiot let me talk, well she was wearing skinny-fit jeans and a fancy sports bra with a hoodie on top of it, and damn she was looking hot. I was there with Neal and he actually told me that Miss. TJ was staring at us when we were running around like monkeys. Well at first, I asked him why he couldn't have told me earlier so I would have behaved. But after that, I was running around trying to find her.

The floor was so slippery because which I fell twice. Seriously, why do they have to polish the supermarket floors so much? I finally found her at cash register no. 5 where she was waiting for the bill. The way she was standing just made me lose myself, she had her elbows on the counter which made her ass look even sexier and when she bent forward, I could see her cleavage which made her look like Victoria's Secret model, and the jeans, she looked damn hot in it. I bet she will look even hotter when I pull them off her.

I was so busy daydreaming about her that I didn't even realize she had already left till Neal shouted "If your done eye fucking our teacher, can we shop also because that's why you brought me here". My face turned all red as people were now staring at me. I hit him hard on the shoulder and pulled him away from there. I hope that Ms.TJ didn't see me daydreaming about her like that.

Today I was very happy, as my custom-made Lamborghini would be delivered today; I'm going to take it for a joy ride with Eugene and Neal after school. I might sound like a rich brat right now but I don't care. Mom gave it to me as an early birthday gift and a late Christmas gift, this is a custom-made car it took time to make this beauty. But I'm still going to get another gift for my birthday, I wished I could take it to school but everyone would be staring at me then and people would come to know I'm loaded. So, I'm just going to take my Harley, I went to school early as I have to collect my talent show helper's name.

I take part in the talent show like every year. Moreover, I have won the show for the past 3 years but, the only reason I take part in it is that it would look good on my college application. If I win this year, I will be the first person in the school's history to win 4 times in a row.

When I entered the school, I found Neal and Eugene waiting for me. When they saw me, they came running toward me and said "We need a ride in your new beauty". These idiots knew I like to call my cars or bikes beauties "I was going to ask you guys that right now". Eugene stupidly asked, "What you need a ride in my beauty?" Sometimes this guy behaves very dumbly. "No, that do you guys want a ride of my new car?" He made an 'o' face. "I'm feeling like doing something stupid today, like some dare or something." I regretted it as soon as it came out of my mouth.

Look I'm a person who can't back down from a dare and these guys are the devils of all dares. They gave the worst dares you could ever imagine; Once they told me to make out with a guy for a minute without talking to him or knowing him, I had to just go and start making out. Thank god I saw a familiar face in Starbucks who they didn't know, so I just walked up to him and started making out and the guy didn't say anything to me. He was the son of my mom's business friend, and I had known he was gay. After 1-minute Neal came and tapped on my shoulder, I told that guy 'thank you' and that I would explain to him later what had happened.

Eugene slapped me on my back and said "I got it." I, was said, "Huh, you got what?"

"The dare you stupid, here is what you have got to do. You have to make Ms.TJ hold you back after class. But you can't tell her that you need help or anything, it needs to come from her got it?"