Chapter 14

Skye's POV

I heard the door being unlocked. I quickly picked up my clothes and jumped under the bed. Hoping whoever it was won't find me. I could see two pairs of legs walking toward the bed.

God, please save me, don't let them see me.

Kat's POV

I woke up to freezing cold water being poured on me.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHERINE ROMANOV" shouted Eugene and Neal and then they started laughing hysterically.

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys I'm only wearing a T-shirt here and plus..." I quickly paused and realized Skye wasn't there next to me where the hell did she go, did she just leave me like a one-night stand?

I was pulled out of my daydream by Eugene throwing a pair of pants on my face. "Wear them and get out of your bed it's your birthday, come on quick." And both of them turned around.

I quickly put the pants on and tried to find another shirt as the one I was wearing was wet because of these dumb people.

I remembered I had kept a pair of shirts under my bed. I ducked down to pull them out. I couldn't see them so I decided to go under the bed. I bent and put my head under the bed.

I saw Skye, under my bed. What the hell is she doing under my bed. I jolted up but ended up hitting my head on the bed "Ouch". Skye was telling me to keep my mouth shut.

"Hey, you fine? what are you doing under your bed?" Neal said confused.

"Turn around" I shouted at him.

He quickly turned around and started muttering sorry. I pulled out a pair of T-shirts and changed into them.

"OK I'm done you can turn now," I said.

Fuck I need to get these idiots out of my room. Skye's under my bed shit what am I going to do.

"Hey daydreamer" Neal snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Yeah what?" I asked confused.

"What were you doing under the bed?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah I was trying to find a pair of T-shirts as you guys ruined the one I was wearing, by the way, how did you guys get in my room If I remember correctly I had locked it," I asked.

"Yeah, it was locked so we asked one of you servants for a key one of the male servants said he couldn't give us the keys as you wanted privacy or some shit like that but then your mom came and told him to give the keys so he gave them." Must have been Andrew who was stopping them. Maybe he saw Skye not leave last night.

"Oy, Kat did you have a one-night stand last night or something?" Eugene questioned me.

"What..N-No, w-why would u think so?" I asked him.

"No, cause your room is a mess like ' i had awesome sex mess and the guy said you wanted privacy that's why." He asked making Neal look at me smirking.

"Oh no my rooms are a mess cause I was trying to find a dress for yesterday's event and I wasn't in the mood to clean up later and as for the privacy thing I had told him not to let you guys in as I knew you would do something like what you guys did," I said casually as I shrugged the topic off.

"Ohh OK leave it to come on your mom and brother are waiting for us in the dining room. Come on let's go." he said genuinely believing me.

"Yeah you go down I am coming. Let me get dressed into something a bit more appropriate." I said pointing at my clothes.