Chapter 8

Skylar's POV

She just kissed me, I was in shock for a second but then I started kissing her back. The lift door opened and we swung apart. A couple walked in, "Bonjour" one of them said .

"Bonjour Monsieur" I said, I saw he had something on his face so I told him "Vous avez quelque chose de coincé sur votre visage. (you have something stuck on your face right there)" I pointed to his face.

He said; "Merci Madame, vous avez quelque chose à (you have something to) how should I say it is a red lipstick near your upper lip".

Shit I turned around to look in the mirror and saw I had Katie's lipstick spread near my upper lip. I quickly wiped it and said "Merci" to him. Fuck how much time does it take to decent down from 70th floor. Katie was standing in the corner and was trying to keep in laughter. The 45th floor came and they got out but before that the guy said "Vous les gars êtes un couple mignon( you guys are a cute couple)" I started to blush and before I could say we were not a couple the door closed.

Katie started laughing "Fuck that was funny, I knew there was lipstick on your face but I didn't know how to tell you plus your face" she was laughing continuously I pushed her towards the wall with my lips inches away from her.

"Stop laughing, " I said.

"Make me" she replied back at me. To which I started to kiss her hungrily and more passionately than ever. We reached the ground floor and she pulled me towards a limo. She pushed me in the limo and started kissing me with both her hands on the sides of my face.

My hands were travelling up and down her back, I didn't know where we were going but right now I didn't care. We were heatedly making out in the car and after 15 minutes I guess the car stopped.

We got out of the car without breaking the kiss, we had to stop kissing as she had to enter a passcode to enter. That's when I realised we were at her place.

It was a beautiful mansion, but I didn't get anymore time to admire it because as soon as the doors opened she pulled me in and we quickly walked towards her bedroom and started to kiss again. I quickly stopped her when I realised she was still under 18. "We are not doing this, you are underaged and I prefer not going to prison." I said as I pushed her away when she chuckled.

"Well I'm not," she said, leaving me confused.

"Legally yes I'm underaged but that's because there was an issue with my documents. I turned 18 like a month back." She said as she pulled me close and kissed my cheeks going down to my jaw and then my neck.

"Then why haven't you guys changed it?" I pushed her again.

"Well cause my mom thought it was just a number and it doesn't matter. Over the years we now celebrate my birthday on the legal date as it is easier to remember." She shrugged, "Now can we continue?" She asked as she pushed closer. I nodded, making her kiss me passionately.

I quickly unzipped her dress and soon after that she unzipped mine. "You have an amazing body," I said in between the kisses. I picked her up and walked towards the bed, I placed her on the bed without breaking the kiss just before I continued. I broke the kiss and asked her "Are you sure about this? "

"More than ever," she replied. We both were only in our panties, I started kissing down her neck which earned me a moan. I trailed the kisses further down her neck leaving a few marks. I went back up to her lips and kissed her softly but passionately.

I took her panties off and started rubbing her core while kissing her nipples. I slipped one finger in her and she started moaning louder "ooh baby" I added another finger. "Oh baby I'm near" she moaned. I quickly replaced my fingers with my mouth on her core and started licking her hard until she came in my mouth, I went back to her lips and kissed her.

She quickly flipped us around so she was on top and took my panties off. "You know you're such a tease, swagging your hips when I see you, biting your lower lip when we talk and don't even get me started on the dress you wore tonight, I crave for your touch every time I see you. You turn me on and leave me hanging. Knowing I would give you anything for that touch." She said while giving me feather-like kisses on my neck. She started kissing my nipples then my abs went near my core but then kissed my inner thighs.

This was turning me on more than I had ever been before, she touched my core with her finger but removed it quickly, which made me more desperate for her touch. I was craving it more then ever, "Kat please" I said

"Please what she asked?

"Please touch me like you want me to touch you when I turn you on and stop teasing me, just fuck me already." As soon as I said that she slipped a finger in me and started moving it in and out slowly which made me moan, she increased her pace making me moan harder.

When I felt I was near to my climax she added her mouth to my core and licked it hard. I came inside her mouth but she didn't stop. She started rubbing my breast with her empty hand and made me moan harder.

I couldn't take it anymore which made me move a little back but she pulled me towards her mouth and squeezed my butt. Making me have multiple orgasms. When she finally stopped I pulled her up and started kissing her softly. We ended up cuddling in her bed after a few more rounds of going down on each other.

The next morning;

I woke up alone, it took me a few minutes to recall what happened last night. Fuck I slept with Kat, I didn't regret it, to be honest it was the best sex I had ever had in my life. I didn't even know I used to bite my lips when I talked to her but here we are.

At Kat's, this is her house so she better be damn sure she didn't leave me here alone. That moment, as if she read my mind she walked in all dressed up.

Why is she dressed up? Fuck school I'm a teacher I'm going to be late.

"Kat, you should have woken me up!" I said

"I did but you didn't wake up" she replied, okay yeah I'm a deep sleeper .

"I don't have anything to wear and if I go home now I won't reach school in time" I mumbled out loud.

"You can borrow something from my closet if you want," she said.

"Thanks Kat" I kissed her on the lips, it was meant to be a peck but I couldn't stop myself and she didn't either, I pulled her closer so both my hands were on her waist.

One of her hands was traveling around my body and she squeezed my butt which made me gasp a little. She pulled me on her and carried me to the nearest table.

"It's gettin hot in here (so hot), So take off all your clothes, I am getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off" blasted from Katie's music system.

It turns out I by mistake sat on the remote, we both started laughing because of the song. "It's really getting hot and I need to get ready for school so give me some clothes I can borrow" I said

"yeah sure" she moved back and pointed towards a door "that's the bathroom where you can take a quick shower and there's a direct door to my closet you can select anything you want from there."

I said "Ok thanks" and I quickly ran in for a shower when I was near the door I heard Kat call me "Hey Skye"

"Yeah" I replied

"I don't mind taking another shower" she said with a smirk.

"No I'm already late plus if you hop in we are never going to make it out of the shower, maybe next time" I said with a smirk.

I took a quick shower and went towards Katie's closet and took out a formal shirt and jeans. It turns out her clothes fit me perfectly.

I went out and I saw Kat was sitting on her bed when she looked at me and she said "We have a problem."