Chapter 24

Eugene's POV

*flashback*

I picked up Rochelle bridal style as she was passed out drunk. I placed her in my bedroom as all other rooms were fill. I took off her shoes and placed a blanket on her. I was above to leave when she held my hand and pulled me beside her.

"Why did you stop talking to me?"

"When did I stop talking to you?, look I'm still talking." I replied back acting dumb founded.

"Few months back, when you were going to ask me out but you never did." She said.

She's talking about when I was going to ask her out but I came to know that Neal really likes her. So I stopped pursuing her.

"What you stopped liking me?" She asked pulling me out of my daze

"No, I didn't stop liking you, I never stopped liking you." I said touching her cheek and removing a strand of hair from her face.

She leaned in Unknowingly I leaned in to.

We kissed.

It wasn't like the kisses I had in the past, it was different. All my feelings were in this one kiss.

I pulled back, "this is wrong, we can't happen. Your with Neal. We can never happen and what just happened was wrong." I said not moving a inch away from her.

"I know and your right this can't never happen again." She said still inches away from me.

She continued "We should just forget about it. Cause I'm dating Neal and your his best friend so we will see each other a lot."

"Your right, we should just forget about this."

I got up and left the room

*flashback end*

"what?! Don't have anything to say for your self now?" Neal said

"Listen, brother..." I started speaking but was cut off by Neal.

"Don't brother me, a brother won't kiss his brothers girlfriend."

"And a honest boyfriend won't go cheating around on his girlfriend every chance he got." I fired back.

"I cheated after i saw you kiss her." He replied back.

"Yeah right," I said with a humourless chuckle "when we took Kat out clubbing, i was dreaming that you took that blonde to your room that was what?! 3 months back or was i dreaming when i found a naked girl in your bedroom sleeping 3 days before we found out you guys were dating since past 6 bloody months!!!!"

Neal grab my shirt and punched me on my face.

I grabbed him and pushed him on to a wall banging his head on the wall hard.

"She likes me more then you." I said hitting him again.

He thrusted me back making me fall. He came on top of me and punched me.

"She *punch* likes *punch* me *punch* better then you." I could feel someone trying to pull Neal of me.

"She said....yes t-to you cause i didn't" I chocked out, spitting blood in the end.

He was going to hit me which im damn sure would have landed me in the hospital but Kat and Rochelle pulled him of me.

"Stop both of you, did you guys ever ask me what i want?!" Rochelle said.

"Both of you just started fighting over me. I'm not a thing that you can possess!!"

Neal got up and left the class and banged the classroom door behind him.

Kat's POV

Neal had left the room and i was still confused and shocked, Neal had just hit Eugene so badly that one more hit would have landed him in the hospital.

"What is he talking about i asked Eugene and Rochelle?"

Then they both explained me everything. Rochelle and Skye were helping Eugene with a first aid. As had a bloody nose and lips cut from more then one place.

I knew Eugene had feelings for Rochelle thats why it was a shock for me when Neal and Rochelle started dating.

"If you bloody had feelings for him why did you start dating Neal?" I asked Rochelle confused. To which Skye came and kept a hand on my shoulder to calm me down sensing the anger in my voice.

"Eugene stopped talking to me and when he never asked me out on a date so i thought i was imagining stuff and when Neal asked me out i said yes thinking Eugene didn't have feeling for me."

"Eugene why the fuck did you stop if you still had feelings for her?" I asked him frustrated.

"I stopped cause i found out Neal really liked her. You know i can do anything for him so i stopped talking to her so they can get together."

"Yeah, you can do anything for him that's why you kissed her, right?!" I said bit more harsher then i intended.

"You guys just go, because of you guys Neal has started doing weed again." I know I should not be this angry on Eugene as he was just beaten very badly but i couldn't help it he knew what happened happen in the past. "Eugene you know right last time what happened when he had started smoking weed?! He had ended up in the hospital because he had an overdose of cocain. He took that as the weed wasn't making him high anymore. Rochelle didn't know about this but Eugene you did right, you were the one who had found him in the bathroom." Eugene came close to comfort me but I jumped back from his touch i dont know why i did that but it was just a reflex i couldn't stop.

"Just leave me alone." I said and walked out of the classroom. I heard Eugene calling me but i didn't stop. I need to find Neal right now he's not in the right state of mind.

I went to the parking lot. Neal's car was gone.

I got on my bike and started riding. I knew where he had gone. There was a place where he and i use to go before Eugene met us. So Eugene also doesn't know about it.

I reached the place and saw Neal's car. I parked my bike next to it.