Chapter 42

Kats POV

It's the day. Its the day I get out of here. Today I graduate. I wish Skye was here to see this. I'm already at school. The students had to come early. Mom and Ricky will be here soon. This was so amazing. We all were in our graduation clothes. The entire group was with me as we entered the football ground.

"So after this day you can call Skylar your Girlfriend?" Eugene asked.

"Kinda, like I still have to wait a month plus I'm moving to Paris after the break. We can meet and all but still lowkey. Cant make it official till I start in the company there and we will move in 3 months after that."

"Damn you life is complicated" neal said.

"That happeneds when you start dating your teacher" I whispered into his ear making him chuckle. We all were told to take our assigned seats. Lizzie was next to me as her last name starts with R. Mom texted me she and Ricky had reached and they were sitting on the right side. I turned and found them. I waved as they waved back.

An hour had passed as it was finally my turn. I was standing right next to the stage waiting my turn.

"Ms. Katherine Romanov" I walked up the stage. I shook my principles hand and took a picture with him as took my Certificate. I looked towards my mom and she and Ricky were literally shouting my name and clapping. They looked so happy. I went down the stage and hugged Eugene from behind as he was standing there talking to someone.

"We did it" I shouted in his ears. To which he covered his ears and just laughed.

"yes we did" He said.

It was time for the class picture. The cap throwing thing. We did that. the cap ended up falling back in my hand. I just took the string of it as a souvenir and threw the cap away. I went down to meet mom. I quickly gave her a tight hug.

"I graduated, I have done it" I told her excited.

"Yeah you did" she said as I hugged Ricky and he lifted me up. I wish Skylar was here.

"So when are you meeting Skylar?" Mom asked.

"Shes in Hong-Kong right now. She will be back in Belgium I guess tomorrow so I will be meeting her the day after that."

"Where are you taking her?" she asked.

"I don't know have to keep it lowkey so maybe we can spend a few days at the beach house." I told her as we started walking towards the car.

"Party tonight" John shouted getting in his jeep.

"Yeah meet you guys at 7, Neal's house right?"

"Yeah" he said as he drove off. I looked in the parking lot and there was a limo parked next to our car.

I was above to get in the car behind mom, but mom stopped me.

"What?" I looked at her confused.

"You coming in that" she said pointing at the limo.

"That isn't our limo?" I told her.

"It's your gift."

"You brought me a limo as a graduation gift? We already own one."

"Go get in the limo, you will get it." She told and closed the door.

I went towards the limo and opened the door. I got in and saw Skye I quickly got out of the car practically falling out. I bent in I touched her to check if she was real.

"What are you doing?" She asked me chuckling.

"Checking if you real."

"Oh" she said and pinched me on my shoulder "I'm real." she's real and that pinch hurt a little.