Chapter 28

Kat's POV

"so hot...wait I'm not kidnapped for real?" i said confused.

"oh no it is a kidnapping. I have kidnapped you for the weekend." she said walking towards me.

"you have been having a pretty messed up week and I thought it would be nice to kidnap you " she came and sat on top of me. " and take you away for the weekend, so what do you think?"

"you know this is crazy, you cant go on kidnapping people." I said rapping my arms around her.

"but I like the crazy you" I whispered in her ears nibbling on it a little. I placed my hands on her bare back and pulled her towards me giving her a kiss.

she pulled back come on "we got to eat if we stay like this a minute longer I think we wont have any food at all." she said. she got up and went to sit in her seat. When Andy pulled the chair for her.

"you were in this too?" I said.

"since the start, madams in going to go enjoy myself in the main island. hope you guys enjoy yourself call me if you need me."

"Get out of here Andy let me have a amazing dinner with my girlfriend." I said smiling and pushing him a little.

He left.

"hey" Skye said.

"hey luv." I said back

"when did you plan all of this?" I asked her.

"well you know your not a good liar well at least when you try to lie to me your not. Remember when I catch you in class with that note and you told me you don't know if you have a house in California. I realized that you didn't remember our anniversary and then all the stuff that happened with you, Neal and Eugene. so I decided it with be amazing to spend a weekend alone somewhere far away where we can roam around openly without mobile phones or anything. oh yeah I turned off your phone cause you anyways wont get any network over here for that you would have to go to the main island."

"where are we?" I asked her out of curiosity.

"we are well in Bahamas on a private island."

Nice I love Bahamas its an amazing island, tropical drinks, hot chicks" to which Skye hit me on my hand "kidding just kidding you know there no one hotter then you but well after Cara Delevingne and Kendall Jenner." I said laughing a little.

"super model girl?" she said "well that's true but for me it would be Scarlett Johansson and Gal Gadot."

"black widow and wonder woman?" I asked a bit amused.

"yeah pretty much."

"never pick you for a comic fan. Well Ms. Skylar I learn new things about you everyday." I said with a smirk, I continued " well lets make a deal if ever like in a million year ever we meet either of these lady and it comes to the point we might have a chance to sleep with them and we both are together. The other person cant mind about it. you can say like a free pass. Deal?" I said putting my hand forward.

she kept her hand on her chin and made a thinking face. "Deal" she said and shook my hand and we both started laughing.

"you know its more possible for me to meet my two girls then you to meet your two girls, I already met Kendall in the gala and Cara is her best friend so it wont be that hard." I said with a smirk.

"well, then you don't know me." she said with a cocky smile taking a sip of her wine, wiping the smirk off my face.

" Is that a challenge?" I asked cockily.

"Maybe" she said with a challenging look in her eyes.

"ok so make a bet. whichever one of us meets both of them first wins and the loser has to do anything the winner says for a day, okay?" I said.

"lets make it more interesting" she said to which I raised a eyebrow. " the winner gets two days of whatever she wants. Well lets make it a weekend and you just don't have to meet them but even flirt with them, get a picture with them kissing you and get there number. I know you have Kendall's number or well the company has so you cant use that you have to get it yourself. okay?" she said with a smirk.

"cool, but cheek or lip" I asked with a smirk.

"lip" she said sipping on her wine. damn she's super serious about this.

"why is this too difficult of a bet?" she said cheekily.

"well I don't mind if you don't mind me kissing other girls" I said.

"they are your free pass so even if you go sleep with them I wont mind" she said making me give a kinda shocked reaction. " but only once, just once. You can flirt, kiss, sleep with them but only once" she added quickly.

"okay deal, but the same goes for you only once" I said emphasizing once.

we both started having dinner.

"I forgot to ask what about my mother, isn't se going to get worried if I don't come home?"

"oh yeah I have taken care of that she thinks your out in some islands with the boys. You know your mom shockingly has a set of rules for taking you out on a private island?!"

"yeah? what are the rules?"

"well no doing dumb shit that would get published in a newspaper, NDA signed by the staff of the place you staying in so if you do dumb shit in the house the servants wont go telling the newspaper and so on and on and on.... so when Eugene told me all this I told him not to worry cause 400 meter around this island is a pap-free zone so no paparazzi can enter this area and no helicopter, drones or any flying object can fly 1000ft above this island and the servants and anyone on this island has already signed a NDA".

"wow, that way to much security" I said amused.

"how do you think I'm still a secret till now. No one in the media knows who I am. My father wanted to give me normal life. My father growing up had media around him all the time that's why he didn't want me having a life like that".

"Why was your father all the time under media attention, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Have you heard of the lost Prince of Belgium?

"yeah the youngest prince of Belgium disappeared at the age of 18, right?" I said having a bite of my food.

"well he didn't disappear he wanted to get away from all the attention and live life on his on. Then he moved to Paris, changed his name and started his business. which made him one of the most richest person in the world but he always kept his name as a secret in his business work. He fell in love with a normal girl, married her and had a baby girl. He still meets his family. His older brother was just crowned as the king after his fathers passed. He was present in the funeral and even the crowning ceremony. do you know why I'm telling you this?"

"I'm actually kinda confused?" I said taking a sip of my water

"The lost Prince of Belgium is my father," she said making me choke on my water.