Chapter 11

Skyes POV

I finished my work and started walking towards the Rehearsal hall, when I walked in I saw someone was already standing near the stage. Without seeing their face I said, "Excuse me, we have this slot booked for the talent sho..." I stopped mid-sentence when I saw it was Francesca my best friend "Damn it's you Franc" I exclaimed while running towards her and taking her in my embrace "Girl.....your... killing....me...I can't.....breathe" She said trying to breathe. As soon as I let go of her she kissed me on my lips, I know it's weird but she has a habit to greet friends by giving them a peck on their lips. At first, I was weirded out by it but now it feels weird if she doesn't do it.

"What are you doing here Franc?" I asked her.

"I'm here in town for some work so I thought I come to meet you, but damn so Jennie wasn't lying?"

I gave her a confused look "Lying about what?"

"The dumbstruck, pain in the ass student for teacher turned out to be well a teacher." She replied. I hit her playfully "Shut up we were partners in crime and you were more of a pain in the ass than me. So where are you staying?"

"The Benton Hotels" Her phone then rang signally to me that she has to rush away now like always. "Hey listen I gotta go but we need to catch up. Are you free later today? Cause if you do not make yourself free it's Friday and we are going out!" She ordered me.

I chuckled and said "yes" to her. She quickly gave me a peck and said "Pick you up at 7 " and left.

After 5 minutes Kat entered with a weird expression on her face that I couldn't recognise.

"Hey, So have you picked a song?" I asked her

"I think I don't need a helper this year. I know what to do, plus I just need a spotlight so there isn't much of work for you too." She replied.

I know she was saying this to keep her distance from me which was actually the right thing to do. "Okay, you still have this slot and me as a helper if you need me to help you with something, do you want me to stay for the rehearsals or leave?"

"I'd like to rehearse alone. So it would be nice if you weren't here." She replied. It kinda stung me when she told me to leave but I didn't protest since it was my idea to ask her if she wants me to stay or not. I said "okay good luck" picked up my stuff and started walking towards my classroom.

As all my classes were over I decided to go home, I called the driver to ask where was he and he said he was already waiting outside. I locked my classroom, got out in the parking lot and got in the car. The whole time in the car Kat was running around in my thoughts.

I reached home, there was still a lot of time left before I had to start getting ready so I thought I could take a nap as I was a bit sleepy. I set an alarm for 5 and went to sleep.

"Kat, you need to stop doing that, We are at school," I said trying to control my moans. "Don't worry I have locked the door" she replied in between kissing my neck which made me moan more "But-" I started to say but she stopped me by kissing my lips, I was nibbling on her lips when her phone rang. "Shut your phone," I said breathlessly "It's not my phone it's your alarm" she replied.

At that moment I fell from the bed making a loud bang. Rubbing my butt I realised I was dreaming. I seriously need to stop thinking about her.

It was 5 and Franc, would be here in 2 hours I picked out skinny jeans and a blouse which showed a little bit of my cleavage with a leather jacket on top of it and black boots to go with them. I placed this on my bed and went into the shower.

I realised I was still wearing Kat's clothes I quickly threw them in the laundry basket so that I could give them back to her on Monday. I looked at myself in the mirror and realised I had a hickey on my chest how on earth did I not see this before? I rubbed on it a few times like an idiot thinking it would disappear. "Leave it" I breathed and jumped into the showers

I got out of the shower and started getting dressed and did my hair and makeup.

I finished exactly at 7 and that's when the bell rang and I quickly went and opened the door "Wow right on time for the first time" I said playfully "Shut up let's go" she said and gave me a sarcastic look. I picked up my keys and shut the door.