Chapter 23

Kat's POV

I and Skye were having pancakes. Well, feeding each other pancakes and licking maple syrup off each others faces when we heard the commotion. I and Skye got up confused and started walking towards the door. The voices started getting louder and i could feel i knew the voice. I opened the door and pecked out side there was a circle forming from where the shouting was coming. I and Skye got out of the room and started walking towards the commotion.

I know these voices very well. Is that....

"Is that Neal and his girlfriend?" Skye said what i was thinking.

No doubt it was them.

Rochelle was blabbering something beyond my understanding it was Spanish i think. She's particularly Spaniard and Neal understand it as he had Spanish as the 3th language.

"Ohhh, damn thats bad" Skye said. To which i looked at her confused.

"You understand Spanish?"

"Yup, benefits of studying abroad."she said nonchalantly

"What is she saying so furiously?"

"To sum up Neal was just found cheating on her."

Rochelle was going to hit Neal when Eugene pulled her back by her waist and held her tightly so she doesn't try to hit Neal again.

I went in between both of them and told her to calm down but Rochelle was not calming down.

"Kat you know what this bastard has done. He went and hooked up with one of the bimbo cheerleader and you know what he's said when i confronted him. 'Yup i did so,What?!'." Rochelle said furiously

Hearing this just made me confused, Neal is never this cold hearted he has cheated before also but never replied back like this.

I held Neal's collar "whats wrong with you?" I asked him.

He didn't respond back just smirked. He's eyes were glassy like as if he was high.

I smelled him a little and i could smell the smell of weed, alcohol and mint from his mouth, which i guess he ate later to cover the smell of weed and booze. He must have smoked a lot to be this high

"People move it or else you will have a entire week of detention." The hallway was cleared within a minute after Skye's threat.

So now me,Skye,Neal,Eugene and Rochelle were in Skye's classroom.

"How could you be so stupid Neal to drink and smoke weed  on top of it? that to this much weed." I was very irritated by how Neal was behaving these past month he's going to party's way more then he use to plus he has started day drinking nowadays and even dared to show up to school like that.

Skye squeezed my shoulder "i think you should ask him calmly, he's anyway high i dont think it would matter to him if you shout at him angrily" she whispered in my ear.

I nodded and took a deep breath.

I kneeled down in front of him.

"Neal i dont know what has got in to you to do weed, you know you can tell me about anything. You use to be the one telling me not to get drunk and now look at you. You showing up to school drunk i said calmly."

"And what you did today is unacceptable"  Eugene said and continued "you showed up to school not only drunk but high out of your mind. On top of it you hooked up with that chick even though you clearly have a nice girlfriend like Rochelle." Eugene's voice was starting to escalate so i got up and went towards him to tell him to calm down.

Neal just looked up to us "why you guys creating a family drama in front of this bitch?" he said pointing towards Skye.

That's  when i lost it. I literally bolted towards and punched him knocking him of the chair he was sitting. I pulled him up with his shirt collar

"who the fuck are you calling a bitch?!! You bloody bastard!!" I could feel Eugene, Skye and Rochelle trying to pull me off him but i had held his shirt very tight making it impossible for them to pull me off. I punched him again making his nose bleed.

"She's the reason your sitting in class answering questions to us and not the principle or worst the cops." I was going to punch him again when they pulled me off Skye held me tight. I tried to get out off her grip but Eugene came and held me to making it hard to loosen there grip.

"How there fuck can he call you a bitch?!!" I said furiously. Skye stood in front of me.

"Calm down i told you he's high. He's not in the right state of mind right now. Relax" she said placing her hands on my face and rubbing my cheeks gently. Her touch calming me down. Meanwhile Eugene and Rochelle gave Neal tissues and were helping him get up. Neal pulled of himself from Eugene and Rochelles touch and if it was burning him.

"You bloody bastards dont touch me. You fucking assholes."

"Neal whats wrong with you? I understand your high but right now we were just trying to help you and even though your the one who cheated on me." Rochelle said in a sad and worried tone.

"Yeah right," Neal said chuckling "you guys were helping me by sucking each others faces off, right? Or wait was i high that time also" he said with a serious face. This made Eugene and Rochelle freeze on the spot, they started giving each other panicked looks.

Meanwhile, i and Skye were looking at all three of them shocked and confused. What the fuck is going on?