Chapter 18

Kat's POV

I reached the office shockingly 5 mins early. I didn't know what to do as this was the first ever board meeting I'm  going to attend.

Andrew opened the door for me. Time to behave as formal as I can.

"Andy tell the valet to park the car and your going to be my personal bodyguard from now and escort me till the office and wait for me till I come back." I told him

He looked at me like he knew what I was thinking.

"Afraid your going to fall?and 'Andy' seriously?" He asked

I just nodded.

"Don't be I wont let you" he said with a charming smile which I'm damn sure girls die for.

I got out of the car and started walking toward the private elevator for the CEO and board members. The entire lobby was looking at me which for a moment made me think I had something on my face. Finally I reached the lift. I got in and pressed the top floor button.

The lift doors opened and I saw the face I will even kill for.

She was asking the receptionist for something and well the annoying receptionist was ignoring her.

"I will be fine from here" I told Andy. He just nodded and went to the waiting area.

I went towards the reception and said "I guess the lady here is asking you something." The receptionist got up and kept her phone down. I looked at her name tag Ashley "Ashley I think you should focus less on your phone and more on your work."

"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am"

"And stop calling me ma'am your making me feel like I'm 100" to which Skye and Ashley both stifled a laugh.

"Skye I think your finding the meeting room let me show you where it is. Shall we ?" I asked her.

"Sure" she said

I showed her to the room, before entering the room I told her to meet me after the meeting.

I let her walk in first and I walked in after her. I saw my mom and went to her.

"Morning Mom" i said and hugged her.

"I thought you weren't coming as you weren't home in the morning when I stopped by for a file."

"Oh yeah, I had-I had gone for a jog." I lied to her what was I suppose to tell her that I was with my teacher at her place sleeping in the same bed cuddling.

Mom told me to sit beside her and Skye was sitting  across from me.

The meeting started with mom making my presence know and telling that Skye is going to sit in the board meeting instead of her father. I blurred out everything that happened after that.

The meeting ended. Finally now I can talk to Skye but before that my mom called me and Skye to her.

"I need to show you both your offices." Mom said

"Offices?" I asked my mom puzzled

"Yeah your the co-owner where do you think your going to work from definitely not mine" she said with a tint of sarcasm which made Skye smile.

"Fine mom no need for sarcasm."

She showed Skye her office first. "I know your not going to be much around till this school year is completed but you have to at least  come in the office on Saturdays for a few hours to look over a few paper work I will let you get comfortable." Mom told skye and walked out of the room. Well I didn't want to but I had to follow her out.

She showed me my office which was kinda next to Skye's. Well it was exactly the same like Skye's but with a better view and family portrait.

"You would have to at lest log in 10 hrs a week."

"Mom 10 hrs come on" I told her.

"I'm serious and I will tell my assistant to give you previous contracts and financial paper work to study and your going to look after few of the design approvals for our new collection." She said all this and left.

Wow mom wasn't kidding when she told me she's going to give me formal business work.

After 10-15 mins Skye walked in to my office.

"Thought you were never going to show up" I said.

"I was waiting for your mother to leave, after she left your cabin she came to mine and was talking about some business work."

She walked towards the window. "Wow you got a better view then me."

I first went and locked the door.

" dont think it's practically the same" I said.

"Yeah but my view is kinda blocked by a billboard." I went and hugged her from behind.

"Go out with me?" I asked her. She froze for a second but recovered and said "I don't think that's a good idea."

"We have already done stuff which weren't a good idea, I think we can make a exception for this" I told her and started leaving feather like kisses on her neck.

"But what if someone found out" she said while unconsciously  tilting her head to give me better access.

"We won't let anyone find out." I said and unzipped her dress and turned her around. I kept my hands on her cheek and said "I have started falling for you and I don't even know you that well. I would like to know the person better who is making me fall hard and fast for her."

"Yes, yes I would love to go out with you and I would also like to know the person I'm falling for."

I crashed my lips on to hers as soon as she said all this stuff. I picked her up and placed her on the desk. I don't know when and how she unbuttoned my blouse and threw to the side. The kiss was turning heated when someone knocked on the door.

"God why do you have to do this to me." I muttered silently

"Who's it" I asked pretty rudely.

"Ms. Romanov it's Liam your mom's assistant, ma'am had told me to give you some paper work." He said

"Yeah wait a minute." I quickly wore my blouse and opened the door little bit.

I took the paper work and asked him if there was anything else. I shut the door as soon as he said "no".

I turned back around and Skye was getting dressed.

,Hey, where do you think your going?" I asked her.

I started walking towards her slowly stripping out of my clothes. I pushed her towards the table and started kissing her neck.

"I think we have some unfinished business," i said seductively close to her ears.