Chapter 19 - Part 2

Kat's POV

"Can i ask you something?" I asked a bit seriously.

"Yup-p sure" she said a bit concerned

"Sorry i didn't mean to sound serious" i said raising my hands up in the stand.

She sighed and said "come on ask" with a smile.

"What was my mom talking about you joining the company after this school year end, if you don't mind?"

"No no it's okay, I had made a deal with my father when I turned 18 that I would get a business degree only if he lets me get a PhD in English. After that I will work in any company he wants me too. So when a funny joke turned serious I thought my father would be angry or something along those lines but he was fine with it he even laughed about it but he told me I could work as a teacher only for a year but would have to part time work in the company. So it was pretty amazing of your mom to let me work part time."

"Wow, that amazing so there won't be problem for you and me in the future when I graduate which is like" I started counting on my fingers " 6 months to go" I said smiling

"Yeah it is" she with a smile.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked me with a concerned look.

"Yup" I said, I thought that it was something I said about the future

"Why do you have cuts on you hand and you ribs?" She asked.

I froze for a moment which Skye noticed

"It's fine if you don't want to tell me" she told me

"No it's fine, I want to tell you. I use to cut myself when I felt sad or angry, it started when my ex girlfriend Maria broke up with me. In the start I just use to make small cuts near my ribs, I did that as after the break up I was numb and the cut made me feel that I was still alive I can survive without her. Then the cuts started getting bigger but they were only on my ribs. I started getting better I had stopped cutting myself but one day I saw Maria again in a parking lot with her boyfriend. I broke down that moment and when I reached home I cut my hand once. I didn't feel anything so I did it again and again till the moment I felt something, and when I felt something I had already cut my major nerve. I had passed out by that time. The next day I woke up in an hospital. One of my servants had found me."

She got up and walked towards me. She kneeled down in front of me and wiped off a tear on my cheek. Till that moment I didn't realise I was crying.

She held my hand and said "if something would have happened to you that day, how would i have met a beauty like you. Don't ever do that ever again." She kissed the scar on my hand which gave me fireworks in my stomach.

She got up and said "come on let's go on the beach." She took off her shoes

"What out the dessert?" I asked her.

"We can eat that when we come back, now come on" she said with a smile

"Okay okay" i told her with a smile and took off my boots. I tangled my fingers with her and picked up the bottle of champagne.

"Come let's go." I said.

We walked on the seashore for hours. We drank the champagne and talk about general stuff in our life's.

"Ok when's your birthday?" I asked her

"7 months from now, March 10th. Yours just passed, I hope it was good" she said with a smirk reminding me of the night and the morning of my birthday.

"It was amazing" I told her.

I took a sip of the champagne but realised it was empty. So threw it in the water. Which gave me an idea.

I looked at Skye with a evil grin.

I took off my jacket walking backwards towards the water.

"Come on lets go skinny dipping" I told her.

"No are you stupid what if someone comes" she said.

"It's a private beach so no one will come." I slowly took of my t-shirt making her gulp hard.

"I know you want this" I told her pointing towards my body.

I took of my jeans. Making her gulp more.

Then I took off my bra and underwear slowly and as temptingly as I can.

I started walking in the water. Damn the water is cold.

I heard her mutter "fuck it". Which made me turn around. She quickly took off all of her clothes and jumped in water.

"Cold, cold, cold." She said

She was going to trip when I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards me.

She held me tight. "The water is so cold" she said shivering.

I held her tight as I can, transferring my body heat.

I faces were inches away.

I leaned in for a kiss and she moved back a little teasingly.

I leaned in again and she did that again but the third time she leaned in herself and crashed our lips together.