Chapter 31

Kat's POV

So it's been 2 weeks since our anniversary. We had a lot of fun. Well, most of it included having sex but well, if you got a hot girlfriend like why would you complain. we went to the town too. I loved it there i could hold her kiss her in the public without the fear of anyone catching us. when we came back the next day i got a ring delivered to my house with 'SkyRine' written within the ring. which is actually cool cause the day we went back to school. Some girl in my class asked Skye where did she buy the necklace. She said it was gift from someone and it was custom made. So there's a rumor going around that Skye is dating someone. So if I would have been seen wearing the same necklace. We would have been screwed. Well, I found out Eugene was also involved in the plan. his mission was to convince my mom to let me go out for the weekend. I later on, thanked him for that.

We all were in the cafeteria right on. Something special is going to happen. so we had patched up things between Eugene and Rochelle. So they were on speaking terms now. Well, more than speaking terms they were kinda back to normal now. So today was the day when Eugene was going to propose to Rochelle. Rochelle is a big fan of huge musical proposals and her favorite part of the movie is when Derek start to sing out of the blue in the cafeteria in Scream 2. So were going to do something like that but bigger. Well, all most the entire school is helping. But they don't know who's proposing to who. Which was pretty hard to keep as a secret.

"Hey, she's coming. Everyone get ready" Beth said. she was the most excited so I had to calm her down a lot of time.

"Hey guys" Rochelle said and sat next to me.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked her.

"Nothing much " she said and started eating an apple.

Rochelle's POV

Something was wrong with John.

"Hey Beth, what's wrong with him?" she just shrugged.

"Johnny, what's wrong?" he made a pretty sad face as if someone died,hopefully no one did.

"This morning, I woke up with this feeling. I didn't know how to deal with" ok this sounds familiar.

"and so I just decided to myself, I'd hide it to myself and never talk about it

And did not go and shout it when you walked into the room

I think I love you" he shouted. he climbed on top of the table and continued the song. he was doing the scream 2 cafeteria routine. everyone started clapping. this was so funny it made me laugh. wish I had someone like this for me.

"I think I love you isn't that what life is made of

Though it worries me to say that I never felt this way" he started jumping from table to table, clapping his hands.

"Hey, I think I love you so what am I so afraid of

I'm afraid that I'm not sure of a love there is no cure for" someone tapped on my shoulder. They asked me to move and sit on a chair kept kind of in the center. I told them it was Beth they wanted but then Beth also told me to go sit on the chair.

"I think I love you isn't that what life is made of

Though it worries me to say I never felt this way" what's going on? John was still singing.

"Believe me you really don't have to worry" they picked me up. what the fuck is going on?

"I only wanna make you happy and if you say "hey go away" I will

But I think better still I'd better stay around and love you

Do you think I have a case let me ask you to your face" they placed me on the table where john was still singing. Is he proposing to ME? why is Beth looking so happy about this.