Chapter 20

Kat's POV

Im still thinking about my first date with Skye. After skinny dipping we went back to the house. We talked for a while and had dessert. She asked me about what im going to do in the talent show and well i told her its a surprise for her. We didnt even realise it was 3am till Neal called me to ask if i wanted to join him for a rave. I told him to stay where he is as he sounded pretty high and i told Eugene to go pick him up.

As Skye has to go to office tomorrow morning. We both head back to our place. I dropped her home and give her a good night kiss in the car as if i went till her door step we both knew we won't stop just as at the kiss.

I told Andy to drive me to Eugene and Neal's place and gave a handful to Neal about going to raves I don't have a problem with raves but he was high on some drug right now so I was pretty upset. I'm pretty cool about everything but drugs and raves having drug which are all of them are of limits.

Neal snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Are you high or something?"

"Huh what? No, you know I'm against drugs."

"No, I asked cause you have being smiling to yourself seems past half" Neal said sipping his coffee

"No I'm just nerves about my performance today" I lied well you know why, but I was a bit nerve as this time I have to win for Skye as the song I'm singing is dedicated to her and this times trophy is for her.

"Come on its your turn last time to practice." Eugene came towards me and said.

Yup I picked up my guitar and walked on the stage this times stage was bigger then last time.

*after practice*

"How was it?" I asked Neal and Eugene

"Pretty cool" Neal said

"Who's it for?" Eugene asked me with a straight face.

"You my love" I told him over dramatically hopping on his back for a piggy back ride.

To which he laughed and said "drama queen" and shook he's head in amusement.

"Chuck it where are we going to party for your victory or loss after the talent show?" Neal asked

I hit him on his back and he just laughed. "Our usuals, The club in upper east side."

Eugene dropped me home as we were carpooling today.

"Andy, Andrew, Andy, Andrew"I started shouted when I entered my room.

"Hey hey hey, I'm here, where's the fire?" He asked me jokingly

"In my heart" I told him dramatically I said and fell on my bed with my arms open.

"Well I can't help you with that but I can call Ms. Skylar if you want" he said with a smirk. To which I threw a pillow on him.

"Listen wake me up at 5:00 and keep my dress ready so that I can quickly wear that and leave for the show,OK?"

"Yeah, I will" he was going to leave when I called him

"Hey you know right what to do, during my performance?"

"Yessss, this is like the hundredth time your asking me, now sleep or I won't do it"

"Ok ok sorry I'm sleeping"

I woke up to Andy shaking me vigorously

"I'm up, I'm up" I got up for the bed

"Now go get ready" he ordered me

"Hey, I'm your boss not the other way around, I can fire you if I want"