Chapter 39

Skye's POV

lunch with my dad actually was going pretty well sure he gave Kat a hard time at the start but after he realized she truly loves me. he couldn't say anything. right now they were talking something about business.

Dad got a call, so he went out side to talk.

wow Kat exhale as a huge was just lifted of her shoulder. I just chuckled.

what you laughing at? the same is going to happen with when you meet my mom next" she said with a smile wiping the grin of my face. shit she right.

we need to leave dad said coming in.

what happened? I asked him following him back to the car Kat was behind me. As soon as we got in the car dad said " Zeid has been going in and out of conciseness"

As soon as we reached home I and dad ran towards uncles room.

mom was next to uncles bed he was awake. dad went and held his has hand.

why you doing this to me brother why are you leaving me?

Tiszon Jackson Taylor Benjamin D'bourbon you will be fine. uncle told dad. your going to be a great king." he continued. dad finished saying his goodbyes.

uncle called for me. his voice was barely audible.

yes, I'm here I said holding his hand.

don't let anybody tell you what to do, ok?

yes" I said holding my tears back.

and I want 4-5 grand kids running around in the palace he said.

you know I'm a lesbian, right I said

yeah I know, but you can still have kids. the technology is advance enough to do that. So I want 5 grand kids running around here, actually make it 6 he said

ok uncle I said smiling trying really hard not to cry. he called Kat.

Ms. Romanov take care of my niece ok? i know sometimes she can be a handful but still take care of her.

yes sir she said in reply. that's when a tear escaped my eyes

hey, don't cr..... that's when the machine started beeping rapidly. they pushed me away and started doing something to him.

its been 2 minutes since the machine stopped beeping. they were giving him CPR. but they stopped.

why the hell are you stopping? I shouted at the doctors.

I'm sorry but he's no more.

what do you mean he's no more? Do something you idiots. dad had to hold me back, because I was going to punch the guy. dad let me go as I wasn't going to hit him anymore. I couldn't control it I ran into Kats arms who was standing next to me and let everything go.

Kat's POV

Skye was franticly crying in my arms. I didn't know what to do. I just let her cry it out. cause I know nothing can clam her down right now. I could fell my cheeks getting wet. I didn't realize I was crying too. Skye's father was trying to control himself, he was completing some paper work. the doctor said he can do it later but he told them to give it to him now. after a while Skye fainted in my arms because of all the crying. I told her dad I will take care of her not to worry and I picked her up bridle style and took her to her bedroom. I placed her on her bed and sat down next to her on the bed. I have never lost someone like this. sure my grand dad past away that was sad but I wasn't really that close to him. I just started running my hands through her hair.