𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚡 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚂!𝚁

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: The Unbirthday Party
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @XionCinnamonRollPrin
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 3557.
𝙰𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 and fluff one.

·
·
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜:𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: Mention of decapitation, blood, explicit gore.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙰/𝚗: 𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎. ( But of course, you can look as you like)

I come back baby, after a long time, sorry for the wait, I will make up for it.

𝚑/𝚕 = 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚑

R/n = Random name

"italic" = for backstory

Context: Y/n had been in this College before, and because of plot relevance she was enrolled before the ceremony. : thumb emoji:

A/n: may or may not be in the correct order but I tried I'm too lazy to go check it out, I don't know if it's just me or not but I don't like to watch or reread something like when you have ADHD. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Y/n Rosehearts, a truly beautiful flower of evil or pureness. A small petit body with (h/l) hair with a (h/c) color, with a nice silk white dress that reaches her knees (or a nice silk suit).

     Always beside her brother helping him and the Vice Housewarden with their duties. A shy girl, a bit pessimistic to be honest, scaring someone from time to time when she jumps for no reason.

     It was the ceremony day, and she was in the dorm waiting for her brother to come back with the new students, it was a nightmare to wait for him, bored out of her mind.

      "When will they come back....." Y/n said fidgeting, looking down. Trey was beside her waiting for Riddle to come as well. "I'm not sure, but they will, don't worry," Trey said patting the girl's back."For now, we need to be patient." The girl nods giving the tall boy a soft smile.

      When 20 minutes had passed and still no sign of Riddle the girl was concerned, "Does the ceremony usually this long? Are you sure nothing happens...." Trey wasn't so sure himself but he needed to stop the girl from thinking that negatively, "Hey, calm down, I'm sure there is nothing wrong if it was Riddle there and he will deal with it in no time!"

     The girl wasn't so sure....but she trusted her brother's powers, "O-ok....if you say so...". And so like that after a time Riddle came into the dorm with the new students, told them the rules, and then split them in two and gave one group to Trey and the other to me.

     "Alright everyone, please follow me! And please do stay close if the dorm leader Riddle sees you wander around you will be punished." The girl said looking beside her, a bit sad at the thought of them getting their heads cut off not even minutes later after the enrollment.

     A boy scoffed at the phrase, "What's the deal with this guy?" the girl was confused looking at the guy who said that, he had ginger hair and red eyes. "H-huh? Do you mean dorm leader Riddle? Is something wrong with him?" the girl pressed her finger on her chin.