𝙲𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙳𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚡 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛!𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎.
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @Luxia_reine
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1588.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎.

·
·
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝙷𝚎/𝙷𝚒𝚖.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 2 years since you entered a coma, leaving a sense of sadness in the hearts of your loved ones. Your family was visiting you every day staying how much they can, every time the nurses were coming in they were met with the sign of many flowers. They were tending the flowers every day.

Some of your friends graduated and another was still in college and you would also be out of college if it wasn't for the accident that caused you a pretty traumatic head injury the doctor said there are chances for you to wake up but it will be small chances for you to to lose your memory.

But for now, all they can do is to hope for the best, that you would wake up soon alright, and begin that happy brother and friend that they all know.

The winter was coming and weeks were passing by as well as the persons that were entering and leaving the room.

Their hope was still there, the hope that you would wake up but your figure was telling something else. As your family was entering the room hoping to see you up or waiting for their arrival.

"Christmas is almost here, it will be just like the last time, nostalgic." Cater said. "We didn't lose hope, we know you would wake up and once you will wake up everything would go back to normal." He said with hope.

So does the day continue passing until one day.

[Your P.O.V]

I woke up with extreme pain, my hand making contact with my head. I feel like it could explode at any moment.

I whined for some good minutes or so, then I looked around the room. 'Where I am?' I thought looking over and over again around the room, it seemed to not be so many things in it, a table, a phone, and a TV on the left side of the room, there was also a window.

At the window was falling snow and a little bird looking at what I assume was the snow, 'Wait, wasn't the bird supposed to be in a land that is hot?' I was looking clueless at the bird and the bird looked at me for a moment then back into space.

"I need to save the little bird." I told myself as I looked at my arms and see a cannula in my arm I reach for it and pull it out. Then I got up prepared to make my way to the little bird, I stand up and walked toward the little bird stumbling on my way.

The bird was flopping their wings like they were telling me to not come or to be careful either way I got to the window and open it letting the bird jump in the room and by my surprise the bird did.

I closed the window and I reached out to let the bird climb into my palm and the bird did that, I walked back to my bed, laying back down in the bed with the bird on my chest trying my best to give her warmth.

All my focus was on the bird and her need that I didn't even notice when some person walked in, two were rushing to my side. 'Oh, the doctor...' I thought, but soon the bird got away. "No!" I said getting up and reaching for the bird. "You need to lay back down young man, we don't want anymore injures."