𝚂𝚒𝚕𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚡 L𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜' 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @aiden_xox6
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1251.
𝙰𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏.
·
·
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝙷𝚎/𝚑𝚒𝚖.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙽𝚎𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚌𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As we all know, Silver is a serious and reserved person who rarely has intense reactions and is diligent in whatever he does, and he devotes himself to becoming a knight like his adopted father Lilia to repay him and Malleus for raising him.

Wait, there weren't two of them? Ah yes! He had a little brother, Y/n, he looks just like his big brother. Y/n is a lovely person, truly, but with time Silver's devotion become so strong that he tended to forget about the insignificant thing, it did not matter to him, all he wanted is to achieve what he proposed from the start, to become a knight. Letting his little brother be forgotten in his mind.

Silver barely did give attention to his little brother, if it wasn't for Lilia telling him or for Malleus mentioning how were you doing he would let you alone in the hole with your feelings starting to bottle up and feel unwanted, that no one loves you or wants you around them even tho the attention that you get from your adoptive father and Malleus says another thing.

You truly just wanted some time with your brother, his attention, his love, his care. Not just his temporal act of 'How are you doing?' then leave, you saw it on his face that he wanted to do something else. Of course, he wanted to do something else, how could you think that he wants to stay with some burden like you?

Lilia was trying so hard to make those thoughts get out of your head, but they come back either way, sooner or later.

"Y/n, let's go out for a bit." A voice was heard, a familiar one. "I don't want to go out." you said loud enough for him to hear. " Sweetie, you stayed in your room almost all day!" "I am alright, I have my window open."

The old man let a sigh out deciding to let the boy alone and don't force him to go out, at least he has the window open.

The boy sighed in relief that the man left.

The night soon come. You were looking at a photo of you and your brother, you two were smiling while making flower crowns. You were looking at the photo eyeing every detail, you had felt guilty for no reason, you did nothing wrong, but you thought something else, that you did something wrong, how you could give him more attention so he can give you the same amount every day or to train like him to be a knight, but what could you do? You were fragile, you were only slowing him down if you trayed to be a knight.

[Silver's POV]

It seems like the old man was right, I should stop to sleep during the day, anyway, it may be better to get a cup of water than go back to sleep.

On the way to the kitchen I could hear soft cries, but where are they coming from?

I change my route from the kitchen to the mysterious crying, in the way I passed many doors trying to pinpoint where is coming from, and in the end, let me in front of a particular room. Y/n room. I knocked on his door hearing a small gasp.

"A-are you alright? I heard your crying from afar..." I said while a opened his door, trying to look at him in the dark room. I close the door and then make my way to his bed, sitting on the edge.

"Y-yeah.... I-i'm alright." he says wiping some tears away. It hurts, why does it hurts? "Why where you crying?" "I..." He started, but didn't continue. "What, did someone hurt you? I would make them pay." I say with slit anger in my voice. "C'mon, you can tell me who did it."

"You! You are hurting me!" He responded soon later bursting white tears once again. I was the.... I was the reason why he is crying?

"What did I do to hurt you?" "Y-you on-only think about th-that stupid kn-knight thing, never g-giving a-attention to me!" He says through his crying. "But I give you attention." "You n-name that atten-attention, for d-dad to tell y-you to come to see m-me and you stay only 10 mi-minutes then left!"

He is crying because I don't give him enough attention, no that couldn't be the case, old man and master Malleus gives him attention, or is it the cause.... maybe something else or more besides that?

"I see...are you mad at me for not giving you enough attention?" I say petting his back gently. I can see how he rise his head looking at me with sharp eyes. " I thought I said it pretty clearly." "I want to make sure that I got everything right..."

I didn't think that he had that side, but I didn't think that the next thing that he said would have such an impact on me. "Can't you put it all together?! You are always training, when I come to you so we can play you replay to me with 'I can't right now, I'm training, maybe later and guess what? It was never a later! Sometimes I think that even from the start when I was born I was a burden to you that you got to this.... to t-this p-point..."

"I..." I pulled him into a hug, trying to make him feel comfortable. "I'm sorry for beginning a bad sibling...I promise that I won't forget about you ever again." I said placing my head on his." Y-you pro-promise?" he said as he was slowly going numb from all of the cryings that he had. "I promise, now rest. Tomorrow we would have a big day." the small boy smiled and then drifted into dreamland.

I got up slowly, getting out of his room and going to mine letting the cup of water for the morning. Once I entered my room I feel so bad for not begin there when he needed me the most, for making him feel like he was a burden to me. "This...this is how regret feels like?"

I couldn't shock the feeling of regret and how could I? It was my fault for making him feel like that.

[In the morning][No one POV]

In the morning, Y/n, for a moment thought that all of the things that Silver said to him were lies, but he remembered the promise.

But seeing his brother Silver entering his room and getting him out of his room was a total shock for the small boy, his brother did keep his word.

And there was the boys' day, them relaxing outside, having a cold drink with his brother, no one interrupting them, only the two of them, like it was from the start.

At the time of it, there was a vampire that was looking from afar at the two of them along with a dragon, the vampire feeling proud of the silver-haired boy for making it up to his brother. "See Malleus, I told you he would make it up to his brother." the vampire told Malleus. "You indeed said that Lilia."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------