𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚎! 𝚈/𝚗 𝚡 𝙺𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚎! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝚃𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛.
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @X_xzwloved
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1529.
A f𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎.

·
·
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙰/𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚜. 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.𝚁𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎(𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛).

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚁/𝚗 = 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚁/𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝.

𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠?: 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚞'𝚜?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      There were rumors in Night Raven College, no, not how Malleus Draconia the prince of Briar Valley was in the college, the rumors were how the siblings from the well-known Grand Narukami Shrine were in the college.

      Since the two got into college it was clear as the day they will be in Diasomnia. Meanwhile, the two siblings were disappointed to not see the prince at the entrance ceremony but happy once they saw Lilia, the siblings were sure to visit him when they have some free time and share some of their wisdom with him.

      "Malleus!~" The two said in sync. "What is our favorite prince doing?" Malleus turns around seeing the two kitsunes. "I'm good, I see that it didn't take so long for you two to get back from the Grand Narukami Shrine." 

      "It wasn't that many people to bless." The white-haired woman said while the other nodded. 

      "The wisdom of today would be : "To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself."" The two said in sync. "Hmm, I see."

      "Y/n! R/n! I want you two to meet Sebek!" A voice was heard at the entrance of the dorm. "Who- Ouch!" Y/n questioned but soon got hit by their sibling. "That guy who is always praying for Malleus's health and protection." They whispered in the short sibling's ear. "Oh, that one..." Y/n sigh and looked away.

      "Hi Young Zigvolt, is nice seeing you here." R/n said with a smile. Zigvolt bowed when he saw the three right next to each other showing his respect and at the same time admiring them.

 Zigvolt bowed when he saw the three right next to each other showing his respect and at the same time admiring them