𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚞𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚊 𝚡 𝙾𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛! 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎.
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @𝚊𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗_𝚡𝚘𝚡𝚘6
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 2564.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.
·
·
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙰/𝚗:𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your Highness, prince Malleus had requested to see you." A servant said with his head down waiting for a response from his queen.

"Malleus had requested me?" Said the queen a bit confused. "Isn't Lilia with him? Is he in danger?" Ask the queen ready to give a command if the prince was in danger.

"I don't know your highest."

"Well, I may just well to go and see what is it, better see what is it soon than to be to late." The queen raised from the throne to go to her room the get ready for a long trip to her brother college.

To the college that she also went in the time the girl also can go. (Something that I like to think, that NRC was also with girls but something happen and now is only for boys 👌🏻)

A dress with a pale blue/grey color with a black coat leaning on her shoulders with a good made bow around her neck. (I try to make the description of the first dress ⬇) And with a pair of high heels.

She rushed out of her room and to the main room, looking around trying to find something but she can't find it

She rushed out of her room and to the main room, looking around trying to find something but she can't find it. "BUTLER!" She yelled in frustration, looking again around her throne.

"Yes Your Highness?" A girl with black hair and with some point ears response standing still looking at every move that the queen made.

"Inform the royal carriage to be in front of the palace in 10 minutes, tell the chefs to prepare a feast for the when I am coming back, put the maid to clean twice the prince room and Lilia's, Sebek's and Silver's room, make sure nothing to go to off the hill when I'm not here Butler." The queen said and after a moment she found right what she was searching.

"Yes Your Highness." The girl said bowing then rush out the room.

The queen looked at the item in her hands, slightly smiling, 'What happened now hmmm?' She asked herself thinking at all the situations that happened.

The servants where passing by to clean the rooms and the palace and surprisingly the butler was still around running around and giving commands and information to the maids and sometimes to the chefs to.