𝙳𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚡 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎! 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @𝚂𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1120.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎.
·
·
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
𝙰/𝚗: 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚎𝚢'𝚜, 𝚙𝚘𝚐. :) 𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Night Revan College and Light Deer College are the two most competitive Colleges, the status of the colleges are the same non the less. Pretty popular and everyone would want to be in that Colleges.

     While Night Raven College is only with boys so is Light Deer College with girls.

     The single thing that is making the two Colleges the same is the status and probably the similarities of the headmasters.

     But in the day of Magic Shift Tournament, Light Deer College could finally participate as well.

     Y/n walked on the path though the colosseum hoping to meet her brother there, in the way she was looking around her to see if everything is alright, for how generous she is. But once she got there from afar she could see her brother talking with Ambrose.  

    'Ugh...that man.' The girl thought while she made her way right in front of the two with a smile. "Well, well, is seems like we finally see in a tournament! How gracious!" Y/n said getting the attention of the boys.

    "Ah, Y/n Crowley, is nice finally seeing you, who do you think would win in this tournament?" Ambrose said greeting her back. "My College, of course." She said with a smirk.

     "My College would win this year." Crowley responded fast, giving his sister a glance. You could predict that a duel is going to take place with this two only by there attitude.

     "Hm, we trained so hard in this years for this time, just wait and see!" Y/n said with a smile. Hole years of practicing for the sports and Dance and VDC was a totally a success.

      And not only the fact that the h/c girl is a perfect replica like her brother.

      The activity is about to start, Crowley, Ambrose and you where going to the stadium in the sides to watch the play. The girl was happy to see her girls was giving there best and some of the teams were still standing in the competition, it was pretty impressive for there first time.

      Even some of Crowley's team where still in the game and non of the  Ambrose's. That was a close call for one of the brothers to win and show witch of the colleges were better and to finally put an and to Ambrose's streak of wins.

      After the match of Savannaclaw from NRC and Pomefiore from LDC, resulting the victory of Savannaclaw with only one point in front. There was only two teams left for each college.

     The h/c girl walked to them a small smile, only seeing her girls so united was like a blessing to from the sevens, they were sharing strategies even if the two teams left from there college needed to fight ageist each other. 

     "Great job girls! You did very well!" You clapped showing them your biggest smile. "Thank you headmaster! We promise that we will beat them!" One of the girls from Diasomnia said. "Yeah! We will show them!" Another one from Hearslabyul said until a chain of encouraging words stared.

     "Girls, girls, calm down, I believe in you, is not coming the end of the world if you don't win." You stopped them from yelling. "Now I need to go, after this we are going to a restaurant to celebrate, for how grateful I am!"

     The girls nodded and start to make plans once again, you gone to your sit waiting for the next match.

     Meanwhile the boys where doing the same thing, planning but unlike the girls they were doing separately, Leona heard the commotion from the girls, laughing at there hopes.

     So the match started soon, after another match it came to the decisive match with both Disomnia's dorms. The two teams where sanding daggers to each other. "This would be exciting~!" Y/n said.

      Of course the two siblings would be at each other throat if it wasn't for there reputation. The match was going, to one team scoring a goal to the another two or three in a row trying to surpass one another. 

     The time was running out as well their energy, they were in a tie so soon one team needed to make a risky move to gain another goal to win the tournament.

     And with a lot of gasp of what college won it leaved with so much cheering to know that Light Deer College won. The fallow classmates of the team run to them ingulfing the girls in a big hug.

     While the other Diasomnia dorm was surprised that they lose for the first time but non the less their opponents won fair and square.

      "Congratulations for the achievement!" A short boy with pink strings told the leader of the other dorm. "Oh? Thanks, but to be honest your team wasn't bad, you where right behind us!" The leader giggle. "What about a rematch?" The tall male said.

     "Eh? Hehehe, sure, but after a delicacy from the  popular patisserie, how does it sound?" "That sounds good to me!" The short male said.

      After they decided what they will do after the event , the two headmasters could be seen making there way to the students.

    "Girls! Congratulations!" Y/n said smiling at them. "And boys! You didn't let them win with out a fight either!" She continued. 

[Time skip]

      After the event the two siblings had an alone time together after a long time, talking about future plans and if something interesting happened.  

     "Are you going to participate in the next tournament as well?" Crawley asked.

     "I'm not really sure, we are far away, compared to where you guys are located and you know very well it takes time to get here."

     "That would be a easy win to the next tournament for my College then—" "—I said that I'm not sure not that I won't come." The girl interrupted him with a frown.

 Awkward.

     "Well, is it till then, so—""—Oh stay calm brother we would see till then."

     'Does this mean more tasks...' Yuu thought listening to the two conversation along with another person that they assume is the part of the Light Deer College staff.

     "Are-" "-you-" "-kidding me???" They both said in synch knowing that more problems would come for there to take care of.

    What would they give to not be even sand to this world it is imaginable, but surely is well know that everyone could trust them because they are more responsible then the two headmasters. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------