𝚅𝚒𝚕 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚗𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚝 𝚡 𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚛! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: "𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢..."
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @PandaGirl160
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 836.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝.
·
·
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: They/them.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎.
𝙰/𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝, 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    "Y/n, where are you, my little model?" Vil questioned looking all around his room.

    He did something that wasn't supposed to do, and that was to not look after a toddler. You may be questioning 'What is wrong with that? The toddler won't go anywhere!',  well let's say that this toddler is 'a bit' and I mean a BIT too ambitious, that's one thing that Vil and his father can agree on about this child. At 9 months the toddler could already make their first steps not even saying that they can word on their own.

    And seeing the attention that Vil and their father were giving to them was like a motivation for them to do it better and faster than any normal toddler. 

    But when they saw how energetic you were, everything fell out of their world. The father in especially wasn't bothered, he could pull it out with Vil he could do it as well with you but the only difference was that Vil when he was a toddler wasn't this hype like you, you could be in the bed at this moment and in the next moment could see you making shaky steps towards the door. I'm pretty sure you got my point.

    And now Vil just let you in his bed with one of your plushies keeping you company, thinking that you could be distracted enough time for him to finish his makeup, but when he turned around you weren't in that spot anymore.

    He started to search every possible spot that you enter or go, but couldn't find you, and then a thought came 'What if they already left the room?', the man started a big debate in his head about how you couldn't have left the room but in another part, you could open the doors when you where at home, but if you left wouldn't you leave the door open and not closed?

    Vil could call Rook at this moment to help him find his little sibling but thought of something so small that could have been avoided so easily wasn't avoided and let play out, if he called he could hurt his pride (and ego) that he didn't take good care of his little sibling. But in the end, he did call Rook, because either way, if you got missing he couldn't forget himself, if the pride (and ego) was hurt he could build it up all again without a problem.   

    Rook was searching after his sibling outside his room in all Pomefiore dorm, meanwhile, Vil was checking the second time his room to be double sure that his sibling is not there.

"W-won-wondow!" his head moved so fast to the direction of the voice that you could think that he could have broken his neck. In the hall, he could see his little sibling leaving behind a pillar and going to the nearest window that they could see.

    Vil sawing the scene didn't hesitate to make a sprint towards you, taking you from your walk and giving you a thought of flying for a minute. There were small chuckles that were heard in the hall from the little sibling. "You like that? You like to be high up, my little model?" Vil said it repeating the movements of push you in the air and catch you, making you giggle even louder.

    "Roi du Poison, I see that you found your little star, and to be witness to such a splendid scene, I must be dreaming!" Rook said looking at the scene that was unfolding with amazement.

    "Of course I did, they probably just wanted to play hide and seek." Vil said stopping his movements and turning his whole attention to Rook. " Thank you for assisting me in the search for my sibling, you can go now."  Rook just nodded, said his goodbyes, and left, leaving you and your brother alone.

    "How about....you staying in the spot that I'm leaving you and I can relax after a day full of you disappearing and making me worry, isn't it a good deal?" Vil said hopefully that you would understand him this time and let him relax for some good solid 3 hours at least.

    Don't misunderstand him, he loves his little sibling but good please help this man with this child, he can do nothing! If he tries the child would see an opportunity and 'run' from that spot making the man worried that even his worry for his skin would be jealous of the worry that has for you. 

    You just giggle while he was walking with you in his arms to his room.

    "I feel like is going to be a long day..."  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------