𝙳𝚎𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚡 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐! 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗𝚜!
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚘.
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 943.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏.
·
·
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?: 𝚈𝚎𝚜.
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
𝙰/𝚗: 𝙰𝚗 𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝, 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who would have known that Deuce has a little sister? Well totally no one if you don't put the question. But here we are after school with his little sister running after the school mascot.

"Come here, Mr. Chicken!" Yelled the little girl running through the house just to get the little chicken. The chicken finally gives up from exhaustion and you pick it up in your tiny hands. "YEY FINALLY!!" You jolted up in pure happiness that the chicken is finally with you, knowing that the little chicken would be safe.

"Dear, what is with all this fuss?" Your mom said entering the room where you were. You weren't that far from the kitchen, the living room, the room where you got the little chicken and made a lot of fuss. "Mom, mom, look who I finally got!" You opened your tiny hands for the chicken to poke out his head and your mother to let a gasp.

"Oh Grate Sevens, where did you get the chicken?!" "I got him from the school, our teacher said that someone will have Mr. Tory and I got to have it, but I didn't like how his name sounded so I called him Mr. Chicken~!" You said with a pouting.

"So your teacher give the chicken to you?" The woman was surprised that her child could run past her having a chicken and for her to not notice. "YES!" the woman sighed in defeat once he heard the answer. "You need to be very careful with it, okay honey?"

"Ohhh~?" You said seeing the chicken trying to get out from your hands, pushing the little creature in her hand then closing them, a little too hard. "Don't squeeze it too hard, you can kill the poor creature like that!" She said putting her hands on yours and opening your hands letting the chicken head out to breathe.

"Now let's get some water and food for the little guy." says your mother making her way to the kitchen. "YEYYY WE ARE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF MR. CHICKEN!" You said walking right behind your mother.

After some hours you and your mother had made a habitat for the little chicken, having everything for the chicken inside. "When do you have to give the baby chicken back dear?"

"The teacher said to give it back after this week...but I want Mr. Chicken to stay more!" You said whining "Ah....dear, they need to make sure the baby chicken won't die after all isn't he the school mascot? Would be a tragedy to see the school mascot dead." Your mother said lowering to your high seeing you with a pouting face and looking away. "You don't want the baby chicken to die, right?"

"Nooo! You will be safe with me Mr. Chicken!" You said trying to get up on the chair so you could access the counter so could get the baby chicken.

"Honey, be careful, I don't want you to get hurt!" She said stopping you from your actions, making you stay down on the chair that was near the chicken's habitat.

Let's all hope that the baby chicken would be alright until he will be back on the school grounds. You were looking at the baby chicken and hearing your mother that she would be in the bathroom doing laundry, ya know, if you needed something or someone was looking for her you would know where to go.

Randomly a ringing was heard interrupting you from your time with the chicken, you followed where did the sound was coming from and it was coming from your mother's phone, you luckily managed to reach for the phone and see who is it.

"Deuce?" You said confused "DEUCE!" Then with a big smile on your face, you answered the phone almost right away.

"Hello mom-!" You heard Deuce's voice from another side. "Hello Deuce!" He stopped dead in his tracks. He was questioning why were you the one who answered the phone.

"Oh, hello (Y/n)!" He responded. "What are you doing?" "I'm good, what about you?"

"I'm also doing good, is mom there?" He questioned the little girl. "Not with me but she said that she was doing something but I forgot what she was doing, but Mr. Chicken is!" The girl only smiled when she talked about her little friend.

"Who is Mr. Chicken?" Deuce said, in his background could be heard some voices that you haven't heard before. "Is a friend of mine, his a baby chicken, he is the school mascot! My teacher let me take care of him till the week finishes, thus mom said that I need to take good care of him so he won't die, so I made him a habitat where he can stay safe!"

"...So... Mr. Chicken is a baby chicken." He said slowly. "YES!" You said almost breaking Deuce's eardrum. "Please be careful with the animal." Deuce said with worry. "I am going to be careful don't worry! Mr. Chicken has everything he needs!"

"With who are you talking man?" A voice was heard from him background. "Y/n, we will talk later, okay?" He said before ending the call. "Okay!" You responded then put the phone back down then run to your friend.

On the other side, with Deuce, after the call was ended Deuce was bombarded with many questions, especially from Ace and Grim, Yuu was on the back having a smug smile, because they already know about you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------