𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚖 𝙰𝚕-𝙰𝚜𝚒𝚖 𝚡 𝙽𝚘𝚗-𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝙰 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢.
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎.
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 849.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎.
·
·
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?: 𝚈𝚎𝚜.
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  In Scalding Sands, in the land of Hot Sands. The sun reflected in the water, windows, and the land.

  The Asim family was in their palace doing their responsibilities, to be in a big family in a big palace, it sounds good, you have all that you want if someone related to the family were to come you had so many rooms.

  But DAMN- when you get lost...This hadn't happened to me, but I'm still imagining what the heck I will do-

  Well, to get lost in the palace was only momentarily then you were let off the hook. In the first days of let off to play with your siblings Hide and Seek it was easy to hide- but hard to find them back... I mean, I would join that type of hiding and seek game in a big house.

  It wasn't that fast that a maid to find you alone and get you to your worried siblings.

  When where you were a toddler you were already familiarized with every room. And start to write and read.

  Not much from that you started to find one of your siblings more often and favored it. (I don't like to have favorites but-) With so many siblings you had you couldn't remember everyone's names y'know? Just a small portion of them.

  Many years passed that your big brother got into a prestigious college and you were alone... again.

  "Mom, don't get me wrong, I love my siblings but I want to see Kalim again!" You said wining.

  "I'm sorry sweetie, but you can see Kalim only in brakes." She said to you giving a small smile while patting your head.

  You let a 'huff' sound and run to your dorm. Rushing to your bed and jumping on him with your face in the pillow.

  And start to fall asleep, but you jolted up with an idea. Writing a letter to him, yeah! That's a good idea!

  But with days you changed so much for everyone, more closed in emotions and small conversations. Straight to the point, not a minute lost.

  Until one day, a beautiful day, when she was in front of the palace waiting for the big brother to return, with her arms crossed and looking right at the entrance.

  She was nervous about the news that she want to say to her brother, she wanted to be good and hope for the best. The idea of not accepting you for who you were, makes you overwhelmed by all the though and scenarios that could happen.

  Y/n snapped out of the trance hearing her brother screaming her name from the entrance and having people beside him, well, having Jamil is not something new.....

  "Who are they?" You said with an angry glance. "They are my friends!"

   You hummed and look at the group. With a judgemental look.

   "I.... I need to talk with you Kalim." Y/n looked back at him trying to remain serious, keyword: trying.

   "Why, what happened? Are you hurt?" He said getting your hand in his and starting checking you.

   "Wa?! No! Can we talk in private.... without them...." You said sending a glare at his friends. "Yeah, sure!" He said in his usual happy tone. "And... without Jamil." Kalim and Jamil looked at you with wide eyes questioning what was that secret and serious to you to only Kalim know and Jamil to not know. "Umm, is something bad? Why can't Jamil come?"

   "Please, just do it for me... nothing bad will happen without Jamil just some minutes."

    Kalim nodded and followed you not so far from Jamil and his friends, just far enough for them to not hear. Look back a few times to be sure that they are not following you. Now is the time, the time to tell your brother what you have had on your shoulder for so long.

    He would be angry, happy, disappointed? Neah, Kalim won't get angry.... right?

   "Before I tell you this...promise me that you won't leave me."

   "I promise!"

   "Ummm, sooo, I wanted to say this to you for a long time........ I'm........... I'm a non-binary person..." You said with closed eyes waiting for a reaction from him but the only reaction was from him the question 'What is a non-binary?' and of course, you responded to that and your surprise he was very happy to hear the news and start to question how to call you, what can he do for you and that everything will be okay.

   When you get back to the group Kalim is finally introducing you to his friends.

   "Guys, they are one of my siblings! Y/n!" Kalim says with a big smile.

(A/n: If is a gender-fluid name you can still read that paragraph if you want to have a gender-fluid name you can change it.)

In the end, it was a charming day, wasn't it? ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------