||𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2||𝚈𝚞𝚞 𝚡 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: "I didn't mean it, I swear!"
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: Yes. 𝚗𝚝
Words: 1636.
An angst and fluff story.

·
·
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: She/her.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: Mentioning of blood.
-------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -

A/n: Here is baby Beidou. :)

Sorry for the long wait. ;p 

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

    You did start to make Yuu's life as hell starting from hiding things from them to even hide bigger things and in that time you were planning a bigger thing for them.

    The plan was easy but hard to put in motion, for it she needed to make sure that Yuu wanted to invite their friends for a movie night, likely to be a horror one. From there she would excuse her to go to her room to get something but actually, she would go to the bathroom from upstairs and take the mask that she hid under the sink and put it on before screaming for Yuu waiting for them once they get up and scare them. Easy right?

    You continued doing your little schemes so Yuu wouldn't think that you were odd and continued the day trying to persuade them to make a movie night and finally agreed to fall into the little girl's trap.

    "...Ugh, you know what? Sure, let's make a movie night, but only with dorm leaders." The sibling said with their head in their hands. "Why only dorm leaders?" The little girl said bouncing on the chair. "Because I feel like they need a break from their responsibilities as I need as well a brake from you." "Meanie." Y/n said sticking out her tongue.

    Yuu brushes her off, getting up from their sit wanting to start sooner on the invitations so they won't forget about it. "Saturday sounds good for the movie night." Yuu thought to themselves.

     You were down doing the homework that Crewel gave you, doing the homework with little motivation but you needed to so you wouldn't fall behind, sometimes the homework would be easy sometimes wouldn't be so you would get frustrated and eventually go to Yuu then continue your work alone.

     The next day when Yuu gave the invitations to every dorm leader, of course, some declined the invitation due to the very best things that they had planned that day.

      So the plan was in motion ready for Saturday, the mask was ready, and the movie, something that was reminding you of a movie from your world, Yuu making a complaint about how it would be more convenient to watch a drama movie or a comedy movie but of course, you brush them off as they did to you.

     "Did you bring the snacks from the kitchen?" Yuu question you, "Yeah!" Y/n yelled from the other room.

     The little girl was watching the popcorn bag from the microwave popping waiting almost patiently for it to finish so she could start it before the movie, smiling at the thought.

     Meanwhile, Yuu was making sure that nothing was missing by letting out some movies so when everyone is there they can pick one together, making the couch as comfortable as it could be and sometimes checking up on Y/n. "Did you put the drinks in the fridge?" "Yes."

     A sound came from the microwave signaling that the popcorn was ready and not so late was heard a knock at the door, Yuu went to the entrance fast to greet the guesses.

     Y/n put the popcorn in a big bole and made her way to the living room where she met Riddle in a more casual entire with a bag presuming there were his pajamas, she waved at him with a sweet smile then took a sit on the couch putting the bowl of popcorn on her left.