𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚡 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗! 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: "Always together"
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚘.
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1019.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝.
·
·
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?: 𝚈𝚎𝚜.
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜: 𝙷𝚎/𝙷𝚒𝚖.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚜𝚘.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n P.O.V

I and Riddle were inseparable, when we were small no one can get us away from each other, even if it was for a minute. But now that we entered NRC everything was almost the same, he wouldn't play with me as he did in the past.

I understand that to be perfect in a dorm is a very big responsibility if something happens to them or the dorm he will be the perfect fault.

As I walk to the Rose Maze to do another part of the roses, as my job as the resident of Heartslabyul dorm, I see in the distance Cater, a good friend of mine, I speed walk over to him trying to not make a mess with the bucket of paint, as I got closer I see other persons that I have never seen before.

"What is going on over here?" I ask looking at Cater.

"Y/n-Kun~ nothing is going on~!" Say Cater innocently.

"By the way, Acey who stole the Prefect's tart~ Have you brought some tarts to make up for what you took~?" Cater said looking now in his direction.

I stayed in silence looking at Cater waiting to see where this is going.

"Eh? I came straight here, so I got nothing..." said Ace sweat dropping.

"What do you mean?" I said confused.

"Oh~ little Y/n-chan, you didn't hear what happened yesterday?"

"No, sorry, I studied in my room all day," I said lowering the bucket of pain.

"Acey ate a tart that was supposed to be for the Unbirthday Party~!"

"Oh, I see, and you didn't bring what you stole back? Rule #53 of the Queen of Hearts states that "You have to replace things that you stole."." I said looking at them.

"We can't let you back in the dorm." Cater said seriously.

"Huh?! What the heck?!"

"You have to follow the rules if you're staying in this dorm. If I let it slide, then it's off with my head, too~. Sorry, but I'll have you leave before Riddle-Kun notices." The ginger-haired boy looks at me and I give him a small smile.

"I'm sorry guys, but the rules are rules!" And then I activate my Unique Magic and sand them out of the Dorm. " Cater, you better go and continue painting," I say leaving him there.

He said nodded and got back at painting the roses.

I decided to go to Riddle's room to see what is he doing or if he is okay this morning before going to class.

I knocked on his door waiting for an answer and once I heard I entered.

"Riddle! How was your day this far?" I say with a big smile.

"Calm actually, what are you doing here?" Riddle says turning around to look at me.

"I wanted to see what my twin is doing, I can't come to see now~?" I said with a pounding face.

"Of course, you can, "Riddle says running a hand through my hair.

"You remember the promise that we made when we were kids?"