𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝚡 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢! 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝙰 𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗.
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @𝙾𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚎𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 802.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.
·
·
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?: 𝚈𝚎𝚜.
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝. 👍🏻

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙽𝚘𝚠, 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝- 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚛 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢? 𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The winter vacation, who doesn't like it? Cold... fireplace, building snowmen, snowball fight, see your family again.

But it's not for one person.

Leona was not happy with the idea of seeing his brother again, I don't think he even wanted to see his family. He just wants to be alone, c'mon give the grumpy leo at least that!

When he returned home in Afterglow Savanna, he had a little surprise waiting for him. He was met by a cute little ball of a child.

"Tck. What's this?" Says Leona looking carefully at the baby.

"She's your baby sister Leona!" Says his mother with a smile. "I expect you to take care of her and teach her good things!"

A brother who swears 24/7 whenever he wants? Yeahhhhh he wouldn't let a swear out! :)

"And why do I have to take care of her?" Says Leona irritably.

"Take care of her or Cheka, your choice." Says the mother, rocking you in her arms to calm your agitated form.

Leona makes an irritating sound and then extends his hands to get you.

"You have to take care of her for a while, your father and I have to go buy some stuff. Don't leave her unsupervised! " She says leaving you in Leona's arms. "Her name is Y/n."

"Whatever."

Oh boy, it wasn't easy at all, first, he wanted to leave you in your room. On his face was pure disgust, but at the same time, he liked that he hadn't needed to look over Cheka.

After an hour of trying to feed you, he concludes that you were a baby that likes to make another's life a hard one. Which is not true but what to say? He liked that, he liked it even more when you calmed down and let him do his things, a.k sleeping.

You as a small ball of cuteness looked at him panicked when he didn't respond to your small noises, as you slapped him with your hand somehow, and hard too, how? I don't know myself, you are just a strong and cute baby!

"What was that for you little brat?!" Says Leona, looking at you.

You couldn't say anything about the things that were in front of your eyes but surely you started to laugh at him, believing that exactly what had happened was funny, witch it wasn't for him but hey! What makes little Y/n laugh is also making me laugh, is not like I have a sense of humor good.

"You have some guts for a baby..." He says, sitting up and putting you on his bed after he stretched out before taking you and then took you to his brother and Cheka, not that he wanted to be near the two but is for a good reason, it's to get more sleep, and that your attention won't be on him and in fact on your another brother and probably nephew?

(A/n: You are practically Cheka's auntie...no?)

When he lost you for his sight the first time he goes mental (he screams and shouts like so judgemental!), now where was that baby, when he found you in the arms of Cheka who wanted to show you the view from the window, he panicked even more.

He didn't know what to do first, the poor poor old lion was in a panic mode, it was a radical decision...to get you first from Cheka's arms or to get you both and hope that Cheka's won't let you go from his arms and to see you on the floor.

He's even gotten to the point of keeping you away from Cheka, just to make sure nothing happens.

Now I take back everything, he didn't swear that much, what was likely but protective mod? Damn I lived to see this to-

"Leona, let Cheka play with Y/n, he won't leave your brother alone until he has Y/n!" His mother shouted from the kitchen, exasperated by the situation.

"No." he simply says, "He could hurt her!"

"Just a second!" She said back, trying again.

"No."

We can say that Leona has a sleeping buddy, the little Y/n will not remember these precious moments, but Leona and the others will surely remember them.

Your first steps were in the direction of Leona or your other big brother and Leona made that as a competition, of course.

You went to him. 😃👌🏻

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------