𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟 𝙸𝚍𝚒𝚊 𝚡 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎! 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎...𝚠𝚘𝚠..
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @𝙾𝚌𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚎𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1015.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎.
·
·
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?: 𝚈𝚎𝚜.
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/𝚗: 𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝚈𝚘𝚞 where the glass of his life, you and Ortho.

What did I mean by the word 'glass'? Well, he thinks of you like a glass, someone fragile that must be protected to not break, which you weren't.

"Aniki! Can we get out?" You and Ortho are trying to get Idia out of his room for solid good minutes or hours, which knows at this point?

Key word:'trying'.

When you and Ortho did not get a response you two decided that will be a 'no' from him.

"..... Do you want to go out Ortho-Kun?"

"Yeah, but I want aniki to come to."

"Idia! We are going out!" Y/n said going a bit ahead of Ortho.

The door was opened so fast that it was probably possible to be out of her stand.

There stayed Idia, ready to go out, well, is not like he wanted to go out he is just worried for the two of you. And to make sure that non of you two got hurt of course he needs to come two but the most important at the chapter of "Taking care" was youuu!

"I'm coming to...." Idia says unhappily.

"YEY!" Y/n and Ortho say cheering happily for the completed mission.

~Time Skip~

The sun, this e nature, the beautiful image, you three were in a park.

You three made a little picnic.

Idia was trying his best to remain in the shadows and not to be seen, but what are you expecting when you were in nature in the shadow of a tree.

"Aniki, do you want a slice of cake?" Y/n ask extending a slice of cake.

"Y-yes, thank you Y/n..."

As you give Idia his slice, you got up and walk not far from them seeing a kitten stuck in a tree.

"Oh, a kitty!" Y/n said looking up seeing that kitten in the tree.

You wanted to climb the tree to get to the kitten and help her out but a voice stopped you.

"Y/N! Come back here!" The voice belonged to Idia.

"But is a kitty!" You said back, still want to climb the tree. "And she's stuck!"

"Is dangerous!"

"No is not! If I'm careful I won't hurt myself!" You said full of confidence.

"You are falling from trees in video games! How can I believe that you won't do it in real life too??" Said Idia.

"....I..... I fall just one time...." Y/n said looking down and slowly starting to get down to where you were climbed.

"It was more than once....and you know very well," Idia said messing up your hair.

"But..... can I go get her from there?" You said hopefully.

"No."

"Oof...." You said defeated.

"Is ok Y/n-chan, let's get you a new slice of cake to cheer you up!" Ortho says.

"Yey! Let's go Idia!" You said running with Ortho to the picnic.

~Time skip~

After some good time out in the fresh air, you three come back to NRC, you let Ortho with Idia, and go to the botanic garden to see if Leona is there.

He could be in his bedroom in SavanaClaw orrrr there!

And surprisingly the lion was there, sleeping...in the fricking tallest tree from there.

"Floyd-Kun, please help me get up!" Y/n said.

You were climbing another tree, but a bit hard, but now was because you wanted to reach the sleepy lione.

"Ehhh~? Sure little firefly squid!" Floyd lifted you and you got a hold of a branch and start to climb to where the sleepy lion is.

"Ehehehe, Jade look how little firefly squid is going, don't you agree that she is brave~?"

"Indeed, I may say so that where Leona is, is pretty high."

Hmmm high, I hope you are not afraid of heights because surely I am afraid...

The twins were very careful to see your movements and how Leona himself was looking how you are trying to reach him.

Now I'm feeling like is a show for them, but hey! You are almost there!

"What the heck are you trying to do herbivore?" Leona says with one eye open.

"To...to r-reach you!" You said as you climbed another branch.

How tall is that tree? I don't know, no one would know.

"Y/N!"

"Hm?" You said turning your head in the direction of the yell.

A very bad decision, there stood Idia angry and worried of you. Now, why wouldn't you stay away from trees?

"Get down here now!" He said walking closer to the tree.

"....hmmm.....but I don't want to!... I'm almost there!"

You were like a little child right now, is not like you weren't childish this whole time but when you are like this you were a little hard to resonate with another's.

"Shroud Y/n M/n! Get down here in an instead!" Idia said pointing at the ground.

(A/n: Alright in this book won't be m/n like male name but it would be more like middle name, so is the middle name, thanks for understanding! 👍🏻)

You got down save, sad that you couldn't get there, Leona, Jade, and Floyd did not expect to see this side of Idia at all, they know that he was protective of you but to get to that side was probably a nope situation.

Just imagine the normal Idia, now with the fire-like hair everywhere :). I bet you don't want to see that.

"Why can't I do that aniki?" You questioned pouting.

"You know that is dangerous..."

"I mean yeah, but, why not tho?"

You said continuing arguing with Idia letting Leona, Jade, and Floyd there question what just happen. Did they see Idia? That was Idia?

He was? That's not a doubt. Or it is? :)

"What the hell just happened...?" Leona said eyeing you from afar till you left the garden.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------