𝙴𝚙𝚎𝚕 𝙵𝚎𝚕𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛! 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝙰 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎.
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 586.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎.
·
·
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?: 𝚈𝚎𝚜.
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝙷𝚎𝚛.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/𝚗: 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍
-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one was expecting Epel to have a sister or to say a little sister, no one knows...except someone...

If you know the secret, awesome if you didn't know well- long way to go.

When the VDC team got the large boxes of apple juice. (That are awesome and apple juice for life)

On that day Y/n called her brother, it was a part of the surprise.

"Epel-Kun! I hope you like the apple juice, some of it I made myself!" Y/n say happily.

"Oh, yes I like it, I'm happy that you made some," Epel say with a smile

"The VDC is coming soon, remember if something bad is happening or if you don't win I will support you no matter what~ You will still be my champion!"

"Thank you for the support N/n!" Epel says chuckling at the end of the sentence.

"Monsieur Cherry Apple, here you are!"

"Hm? Is that one of your friends' big brother? Say 'Hello' to him from me please!" Y/n said laughing lightly.

"Ah, alright, Rook-Kun my sister says 'Hello' to you!"

"My, Madame Apple call you again? Is Madame Apple alright?" Said Rook leading forward.

Epel put you on speaker for you and Rook to talk.

"Ah! Yes, I am! Thank you for asking, but everything is really fine!" Said Y/n, Rook, and Epel smiled.

"How are you boys?"

"I'm alright."

"Splendide as always!"

"Ahahaha, happy to hear that, don't be stressed about the coming of the VDC! Let the flow go!" Y/n said then end the call not letting them respond.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Don't worry Epel! You will win next time!" said the soft voice on another end.

"But..."Epel says sobbing.

"Don't doubt yourself! You will be able to defeat Neige!" Y/n said with a happy voice, confident in her brother.

"Ahh, you are best Y/n, I swear!" Epel say stopping from sobbing and started laughing along with you.

"No, you are the best!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Bonus (Author struggle in this chapter, the first time I made the chapter):

Writing until the part of Rook line.

"What was Epel's nickname? Uhhhh...."

Like a normal person I'm going to search, and going to Wikipedia.

"Ok, Wiki says that his nickname is 'Monsieur Cherry Apple'...let's check at the YouTubers to.... just to be sure."

*Author go to YouTube, it takes a while to find the video but find it*

"Wh- how the-? So Shel_BB translate 'Monsieur Crabapple'...and the another?"

The author goes to another YouTuber(Otome Ayui, check her out if you want to see 4 chapters of Twisted Wonderland at a time)

"So...I'm thinking that it will be translated in 'Monsieur Cherry Apple' or 'Monsieur Crabapple'..."

"....Wouldn't be funny to be another nickname and not be the two?"

-After a few minutes-

".........'Monsieur Princesse Pomme'?!"

"How?! How this is coming??..... And now what?... Which one is the correct one?"

-A few minutes later-

"I come to a conclusion that life hates me....but....neah boy, I'm not backing up, I'm going to search that on laptop and see what fandom says.😌"

When I go there with the music after me.

"And~....the fandom says that...
.
.
.
.
.
Epel's nickname from Rook is 'Monsieur Cherry Apple'! I trust Wikipedia, I never doubted Wikipedia in my life." Slightly looking away. "Never..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------