\\Part 1\\ 𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖.
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1241.
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙽𝚘.
.
.
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?: 𝚈𝚎𝚜.
.
𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐?: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎.
-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

||H̳e̳a̳r̳t̳s̳l̳a̳b̳y̳u̳l̳||

-𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜-

    "For the last time Y/n, stop knocking things over!" Riddle said angrily.

   "But I don't know how to stop! You want me to stop moving and stay here all my life?!" You said opening your wings by reflex, making you knocking a vase off, resulting in it breaking.

    Riddle was beyond angry, he couldn't stop your unique magic, what you and him thought it was unique magic, he trayed in the past and didn't succeed so why trying now, what would be any different from the past?

    "Oops...I would go--" you said with a apologizing gaze. "NO! Stay there and.... and don't move, I would come as fast as I can." He said cutting you off and storming to go get a broom and a drilling.

     Wings, wings, wings, why wings? Who from your family has wings, when you were outside along with Riddle you were confident that you can't do any damages inside, but here we are with many broken things.

    I'm even surprised how some of the pieces didn't get in your wings.

    Big fluffy wings, they touch even the floor, where very comfy tho, are a good use and good at taking naps but in this situation are not very good, they were a little bigger than you and navigating through the dorm with them are not easy either.

    The truth to be told, no one cared how big the wings were, growing by time, only Riddle started to care when you could come to dinner, and to his surprise, you were a ball of fluffiness. Only the wings were in view.

    "I'm back, everything is in place?" Riddle said looking around he sigh and walk over to you, starting to sweep. "You need to learn to walk with them in this close-spaced hallways and rooms." Riddle says with a sigh.

    "How I am supposed to do that?" "Try to not spread them apart or not to be on your sides and to be behind you when you walk and stay?"

    "That may work..." You said in a thinking position. "It better work or you are going to sleep outside." Riddle said leaving you in the room alone.

    "HEY! Please tell me you were joking!" You said running after him with your wings trailing behind you.

-𝙰𝚌𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚊-

    "THAT IS NOT FAIR!!" Ace yelled at you. Grim decided to do a race with you and Ace, on who will be the first one to reach the Maze of Roses, and obviously, you won. "Everything is fair brother!"

    With your confidence and stubbornness, you didn't care if the person was a dorm leader or not, vice or not, student or not, monster or not. You would take the chance to flex with your wings if would be given.