||Part 2||𝚁𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚡 𝙾𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛! 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: "Nobody. . .?"
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @SakuraShigami  and  @zhiyan_tan_0
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 1599.
𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢.
·
·
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?: 𝚈𝚎𝚜.
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜: He/Him.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚙𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black, only black, the only person in place, no one with you, no one near you.

'Where I am?' You question yourself as you walk through the place, no living creature where alive and no sight of humans nor your friend or family.

In the hospital, the days were counting from the day you entered in a coma through the present day that you are still alive but in a coma.

All your friends and your family visited with the thought that you would wake up.

But on a day when Vil has come along with Rook to visit you they had seen your ex-girlfriend about to leave the hospital, she looked mad, like someone had got her make-up and never give back. They had gone to the receptionist to see who she had visited, (The last time I  remembered is that Rook knows about her more than Vil. bonk.)  The woman from the counter had said that the girl wanted to see the patient Y/n Rosehearts.

As they heard that they thanked the lady from the reception and walk to your hospital room to see if everything was alright.

Everything was alright but they still questioned themselves why she was mad, what was the motive?

Day after day Vil, Rook, Leona, Malleus, Lilia, Jamil, Kalim, Trey, Cater, and the Leech Twins, when they heard that your ex-girlfriend was visiting you day after day and every time they had seen her she was mad and sometimes mad with a creepy smile on her face, they got more concerning that they start to come to you and stay with you more than they usually stay.

But in a day when Riddle was visiting you he had found (G/n) in the room, he didn't want to interrupt the moment but when she got down trying to stop the machine that was helping you breathe, Riddle didn't think twice and jumped on her to get her away from the machines and you.

The girl started to struggle to get Riddle off her using her nails and what she comes in her hand.

Doctors rushed in from the sounds along with the security that parted apart Riddle and (G/n), the girl was fast to accuse that she didn't do anything and Riddle was attacking her, no one was accusing no one, well, Riddle and (G/n) where.

At a point, the security had escorted the two out of the hospital to talk with them and to not make a scene and the doctors checked if everything was alright at Y/n then announce an assistant of the situation.

Meanwhile, Malleus and Lilia were thinking to pay you a visit along with Silver and Sebek. But when they see Riddle and (G/n) out with two security guards they looked at ache other in confusion then start to walk over to them.

"My, my, what is happening here?" Lilia said with a hand on his hip.

"Lilia?! What are you guys here?!" Riddle said turning around socked.

"We wanted to see what our friend is doing," Malleus responded.

"Got a problem about that?"

Sebek nudged Silver at what had he said then he looked away with Silver along.

"I'm sorry, but if you are talking about the patient Y/n Rosehearts his time visits are close for the day." One gourd said.

"And why is that, weren't they suppose to be until 8 p.m.?" Lilia asked confused.