||𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2||𝙳𝚎𝚞𝚌𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚡 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐! 𝚂𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎: 𝙼𝚛. 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚗!
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚈𝚎𝚜. @Lxmon_bear
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 996.
𝙰 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏.

·
·
𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍?: 𝚈𝚎𝚜.
·
𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜: 𝚂𝚑𝚎/𝚑𝚎𝚛.
·
·
·
𝚃𝚠: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚊 𝚘𝚗𝚎-𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 i𝚝.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where are we goingggggg~?" You said looking all around you, seeing the ocean and the boat dock. "You will see honey." Your mother said with a smile. You were looking at the ocean for what feels like forever! And it was boring. "Hehehe, light up, you would love the surprise, I promise!"

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm okay!" You said with a whining tone, holding the boat edge and letting all your weight on your falling body.

[Time skip]

Well, you were totally surprised when your mother told you that you are in front of Night Raven College, the college that your brother was attending. You look back at your mother with your mouth open still in amazement and she simply smiled at you softly before kneeling so she can be at your high.

"You would stay with your brother for a while until I come back, okay?" Your mother said putting a hand on your shoulder. "WITH BROTHER?!" You were looking like a bombshell hit you and it did. "Yes, you would stay with him for a while and when mommy is not busy I will come and get you back, okay?"

"OKAY!" You said looking back at the college with a big smile. You were so excited to spend time with your brother and his friends, that you didn't have time to even choose what to do with him first! Eh, it doesn't matter you have enough time.

[After a long way to the Heartslabyul dorm and Crowley telling you the rules]

"Who left the child in here?" Riddle questioned glaring at the students in front of him while he pointed at you. "Look who is talking." You reproached back to him. You feel proud of yourself when you saw everyone gaze on you, thinking that they were amazed by your replay, but they were panicking inside, somewhere even preparing for the dorm leader's wrath.

"What did you say?" Riddle said with an intimating tone as he turned in your direction, having intense eye contact with you. "Are you deaf or something?"(Are you deaf or just stupid?) You continued seeing the reactions that the students made.

"Excuse me? Do you know who are you talking to? And I'm older than you!" He said closing the space between you two. "Are you tho or are you trying to hide your actual age from us?" you said with a smug face and your hands crossed.

I can say that Riddle was fuming, like literally, ya know that rad face that was not looking good and led to the overblot? Yeah, that red face.

And in the time begin, Deuce decided to walk into the room with Ace and Cater beside him only for them to see Riddle and Y/n, one fuming and the other with a smug face. "Woah, woah, woah~ what is happening here?" Cater was the first one to speak between the three of them.

Deuce was looking towards you praying to god that this is a dream or a bad nightmare anything suits him as long he doesn't have to deal with his dorm leader's wrath.

"BIG BROTHER!" Deuce was snapped back to reality when he heard you yell for some seconds later to see you running in his direction and then hug him. "Is YOUR sister??" Riddle said towards Deuce with an irk mark on his face.

"Y/n what did you do?" Deuce whispered to you, praying to the great sevens that weren't something so bad. "Uhhh...Nothing?" You said with a low chuckle. Deuce's face was pale, 'Nothing? Nothing? You totally did something! Every time you get the chance of doing something bad you are going to do it!"

"I wouldn't call that nothing!" Riddle said from behind you. "It was nothing!" You said with a smile making Riddle consider your staying here to be much shorter than you intended to be. "Can you explain to me why she's here?" Riddle questioned Deuce.

"Sorry dorm leader for my sister's actions, and I don't know why she is here..." He said with a sweat drop. "OH! Mom is busy so I think she asked the headmaster if I can stay with you until she isn't, so you have me for now on in your care!" You said bouncing from side to side.

"Ahhhh~ so we have to take care of a child, lame!" Ace said putting a hand over his head. "What does 'lame' mean? Is it a bad word?" You said with totally clear confusion. "Ahhh~ don't worry little one, is not a bad word but better not say it in front of anyone else than us, okay~?" Cater said putting his hand on your head. "Okay!" you said with a smile.

[Time skip]

"Deuce! Deuce! Deuce! Look!!" You said tugging oh his shirt. "Hm?" He turned around to see you smiling with a baby chicken in your hand." From where did you get that baby chicken?" The boy was starting to panic and looked around looking if someone is near to see the scene.

"Is Mr. Chicken! Do you remember him? I told you about him last time we talked on the phone and he seems that he wanted to tag along, I'm sure he's feeling left out just by thinking that I won't be with him!" You said with a pout.

"Is it the class pet?" "He is the mascot of the school....but he came with me!" You said with a smile.

"Y/n, be careful with that baby chicken..." He said with a sweat drop as you nodded your head then started to run around with the poor baby chicken having his head out feeling the air hitting him hard. "WAIT! STOP RUNNING! YOU WOULD HURT THE POOR ANIMAL!" Deuce said starting to run after you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------