\\𝚂𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘: 𝙰 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛\\

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚁𝙲 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚊𝚖.
||𝙽𝚁𝙲 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚡 𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚍! 𝚂𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛||

𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢/𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚖.
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 715.
𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍:  𝚈𝚎𝚜. @𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕176
.
.
.
𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝- 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.
.
.
.
𝚃𝚠:𝙱𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   -Dire Crowley-

"Brother!" A small form entered in the spacious office, with the headmaster staying at his desk doing papers, his head shot up at the sound of the door begin slapped then close really fast.

"What is wrong Y/n?" He smile at seeing the sign of your h/c hair.

He took a chair the sit in front of his big brother. "Can I go to my room more early, I don't feel so well."

"What, do you have an headache?" The me said getting up from his chair and came to your side to check if you have temperature. "Y-yeah..."

He let you go to your dorm early but before to get out he stopped you. "Y/n, is something that is going between you and someone else? You are acting odd in the pass 3 weeks."

You looked down thinking a response, what could happen wrong?....Well if the bullies found out they would beat you but they wouldn't get the chance if you tell to him..

"Some students are....making fun of me..." His eyes widen in surprise. "Don't worry, they won't bother you anymore" He said patting you back. "I just need the names to talk to them, for how gracious I am!"

    -Divus Crewel-

You where playing with your dog that was given as a gift by you brother to at your birthday.

An Dalmatia, (you can choose which type), you where thinking if to say something to your brother about the bulling or not

What would he do to you? Nothing...but the bullies said something, would you believe the bullies? Well they are crazy enough so they probably would do what they said.

But your brother would help you.

"Y/n, you seem a bit off, is something in your mind that you want to talk about?" Your brother said sitting besides you.

The dalmatian was whining and looking at you.

"Is...nothing." You said patting your buddy. "Are you sure?" Divus said. "Is something going on in the school periods?"

You eyes widen looking a bit afraid, did it was obvious? Probably not but now is it.

"So something happen, who did what?" You where taken back. "Eh?" "Who was? What a bad puppy."

    -Sam-

You had gone to Sam's to get some supplies to help you friends at baking, you where hoping that you won't see your bullies in the way.

And hopefully, you didn't see them.

When you got there you got the supplies and stay a bit to talk with your brother.

"Hey kid, here cheer up!" He said giving you a candy. "I seen you a bit down in this couple of  days and I thought this will cheer you up a bit." You looked at the candy smiling.

"Don't listen to them kid, they don't have something better to do."

    -Ashton Vargas-

You where in P.E class running laps, funny isn't it?

It would if wasn't your bullies there right behind you, laugh and mocking you how they where there and close to get you.

You run as fast as you can how you exercise with your brother Ashton. Running faster then the bullies.

Ashton was looking at the students how they where doing completely different things and when he spotted you begin chase he wanted to stop but he seen you how you where out running them.

Making him a proud brother.

"S/n(Student name), 10 more laps!" He said making the student frown at that.

His sibling was coming right besides him before saying something to him there big brother said first.

"You started to become faster Y/n! See even them can't bet you!"

You where out of breath, looking at your brother with proud that you did something but the another thing you did.

"Tell me again when they bother you, I will have something only for them. " He said noggin you. You softly smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------